Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Supinic wrote:
Duelist Champion's Worthy Foe:

1) How long does it last? Is it active for as long as the target is taunted?
2) Is it possible to trigger it by using a totem hit from Conqueror? (I assume not)
3) How does it interact between me and my totems overwriting taunt? Since only I can overwrite my own taunts, it looks like me and my totems are considered the same taunt source. Will the effect be active if I taunt first, and then the totems overtake it? Or vice versa? Or will it be active at all?
4) Is the effect visible as a debuff icon, or any other sort of status ailment?

Thanks everyone.

1- yes. A taunt appears to last for ~4 seconds.
2- no ,taunting is not a property of your hits
3- Only active when you taunt and you have to be the first one to taunt. You can't override your totems taunt or other players in a party, only your own.
4- The buff provided by the taunt comes from a passive so no icon.
"
BallPhine wrote:
I used The Celestial Justicar card set for Astral Plate but I got Astral Plate item level 68 only
I read on wiki it give item level 80.
but I'm not sure bug or not.
help me plz if it bug.

thank you , regard.
sorry my bad eenglis

It says it is capped at 80 not that it gives a level 80. Max 80 but can be inferior as per the wiki.
I'm playing a vortex elementalist and I noticed that the Shaper of Desolation ascendancy node does not grant me 100% freeze chance. Is this intended or is this a bug?
Does Cospri's Will Body Armor's "Poisons Cursed Enemies on Hit" work with traps/mines?
"
Zacarumx wrote:
I'm playing a vortex elementalist and I noticed that the Shaper of Desolation ascendancy node does not grant me 100% freeze chance. Is this intended or is this a bug?

Working as intended. Re-read Shaper of Desolation, note how "Freeze" is not mentioned at all.
"
pyrophobya wrote:
Does Cospri's Will Body Armor's "Poisons Cursed Enemies on Hit" work with traps/mines?

Yes.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 10, 2016, 6:20:42 AM
"

1- yes. A taunt appears to last for ~4 seconds.
2- no ,taunting is not a property of your hits
3- Only active when you taunt and you have to be the first one to taunt. You can't override your totems taunt or other players in a party, only your own.
4- The buff provided by the taunt comes from a passive so no icon.

Thanks a lot.
Hello.
Is there any way to be sure that I completed the map?

For example, I was on crystal ore map. I stepped into arena and a defeated unique boss. Then I left this map and loaded another one. When I looked at Atlas I saw that I didn't complete the map - because there are two arenas and two unique bosses should be defated.

Is there any sign that I defeated all unique monsters on map?

Thank you.
Yes. Check your Atlas before leaving the map ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Hello
I cannot open the altas. I press g and nothing happens. I must find Zana first or its a game problem?
I have a 10 day old question on page 113 that remains unanswered.

Having to read through 14 pages to determine that it is unanswered is *insert expletive*. Even more so because we have to continue to monitor this thread indefinitely, or until there is an answer, to even know if anyone has tried to answer it.

Last edited by Nimaniel on Sep 10, 2016, 5:38:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info