[2.4] Silly Toy: 5M+ DPS Flicker, 2h/1h variants, poison 100% crit, with Cospri's Will

Bleed is 10% of hit per second, or 60% while moving, and then is affected by dot, phys, etc mods. You'll probably get a bleed equal to about 3 hits in dps in the end. It's equivalent to 6 stacks of poison, over 5 seconds if the target is moving, which is enormous.
Last edited by DySeaL on Jun 24, 2016, 3:19:47 AM
"
yoyoyoyk wrote:
thx for the reply :)
ive been wondering why punishment never trigger on normal mobs.so one shot not count as hit then.

Well punishement doesnt trigger when you hit monsters but when monsters hit you! With instant teleportation + instant hit OS/stun, you will not get hit in melee often!
So temporal chain is probably better
"
yoyoyoyk wrote:

first snakebite when flicker trigger its not max frenzy charge .might lose some poison chance .
since its always 6-7 keep changing

Oh damn, i didnt think about this flicker snakebite effect. Well for my defense, with 100% crit we lose a potential of poison on the first hit of flicker strike, then crit happens and we are full charge again, so the last 2 strikes will poison! thoo we still have like 70+ % poison in the tree so that's like poison 85+% of the time... ... Less reliable, i admit! it depends if yours gloves and rings :P ( Voidheart is really a meta shacker, snakebite was the best way to poison with terminus est before it's introduction!) Voidheart is fine ^^.

"
yoyoyoyk wrote:

without hexproof is really a problem.but consider only map type and 1 of 20 rare mob have that.not so critical.
and with kaom's heart + iron reflexes survival system looks fine.i turn to this system just because too often for me that 2 hit makes 2500hp go empty when at 50% evade 40% dodge

yeah avoid hexproof map mod, the pack in maps arent a problem in solo, only in party !
for the 2500 hp, it's very problematic but i know that it's difficult to reach all the hp nodes while leveling, however i suggest to drop all %increased nodes while leveling and pick crit + life. Also, armour is not that great, it protects against physical only, it saves life sometimes but only a good hp pool will protect against elemental. With all the points wasted into IR + unwavering, i dont think that it's a good deal, you lose atleast 20% increased life !

Thoo i understand your concept, with 2500 hp you are always stunned when hit ^^ so unwavering stance will be efficient for now, remember to try pure eva acro when you reach 4200 hp+

"
yoyoyoyk wrote:

bloodlust is a 60% total more. since the total damage is phy + 40%phy in chaos + Xphy in poison
void manipulation gives 40%more chaos .it dont aply the physical .and its a 40+40x40%=56%more even it apply to physical part.so surely under 56%.
and in maps its always splash.

bleeding damage is really nothing .it can not stack so 10% of one hit per second .cap at 50% pet hit damage per second.u hit for 9 times a second.
compare to 900% per hit damage phy + 400% per hit damage in chaos + 7200% per hit(or more)poison damage per second
its like 50% in 8000%+

bloodlust is 60% physical more, so it works on phys, but NOT chaos. Not on bleeding nor poison (losing double deeping efficiency, but higher base damage means higher poison damage, so it's perfectly fine to use bloodlust here but the downside is problematic).

You will not bleed with flicker so you lose damage when you spam flicker on packs because you will not leap slam each pack... waste of time so it gimps yourself in this situation. Then on bosses you lose the bleeding damage of flicker scaled on vulnerability + shock + frenzy charges, not cool if you ask me. You lose Quality of life for an effect that is not so different.

if 100 phys 100 chaos deals 1000 poison
blood lust 60%: 160 100 deals 1300 poison = 1560
void manipulation 40%: 100 140 deals 1680 poison = 1920

and here poison is a 5x multiplier, in the build with voidmanip it's a 10x multiplier!
in the end, void manip is really better.

Dang. In short you are gimping yourself with bloodlust. More problems for same results and loss of bleed.

Ok i'm unfair, physical damage will scale more on vulnerability so it gives a superior result on initial strike but not by a large margine. This bonus will not exceed the gain of bleeding damage... ;p

but because bloodlust is conditionnal the extra chaos damage will not be scaled on it, so it doesnt improve much.

"
yoyoyoyk wrote:

vortex + curse on hit +2 curses .i do it for active cast .when dealing bosses.one cast is enough.
and the totem 20%more attack speed =20%more total damage .

though many above is useless in maps.but normal mobs in this build is not really a problem.
and i wanna make it like instant boss killer :)

Sorry for me it was a CWDT setup! manual cast is fine and it will work perfect, thoo i believe that you can save sockets for vaal haste and vaal grace ( dps, survivability)

corrupted vulne+ temp chain on hit

Yeah i know, the quality and all, there is a difference but Quality of life is sometimes better than power itself.

Because you are limited by sockets with kaom's heart you cannot use vaalhaste/vaalgrace increased duration, it limits the clear speed and safety :o With curse on hit gloves you save a 4L.

"
vinktar. Yes its so good .50% more for most ones.except for atziri.cant be shocked.the newest version remove the leech instant apply effect.right now just cant find that 75% crit with rats nest

In this case, do not use vinktar if you cannot get it and use a VAAL LIGHTNING TRAP ! Efficient, but it requires to cast it so it's not automatic :p

"
above all discuss r in words .a simple way to test is vedio.i really want to see the 8 crit sword version
uber atziri film .since its dps looks best

my upload speed is too slow for a video, it takes 10 hours to upload a 720p one :/ with disconnections each 12 hours to reset the router... /facepalm.

We cannot do uber atziri with flicker because of the mirror atziri.
Flicker + multistrike randomly hits the mirror atziri and oneshot me. However it's doable with cyclone (Conc effect works on poison!), spectral throw ( yes yes, we lose a little bit of % MELEE increased only and poison scales on projectile more modifier with the right gems), frenzy ( yes yes) and other "melee" non converted skill.

Also one error or two errors and you die, one strike deals 4K life minimum ( the spear is problematic, aoe are less of a problem).

So here is my final tree for your terminus est, i made it because you shown me a 99 points one with IR/US. So i made a tree corresponding to my old ones

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYAAdwFLQW1BiAGcAaiB5kIsQmWEJIRLxQgFHUWvxfcGNshYCP2JP0mlSyFLiMuUzB8MjI1kjY9N9Q5Dj7PP/xAoESeRwZHfkyOTZJOn1BHUUdTu1VLVYVW+lh1WfBaGl5FXz9h4mKsY0NlTWqMbAhsjG87cFJ0oHTtdPF1/XfXd+N4DXh6eWh6f3rvfyuEb4SihNmE74dqidOMNo19jb+S85OZl3mdqqLZpcupJ6luqZSw2LTFtUi18ruevG+9Nr3mvqfAGsEEwuzIFNNv1CPUQti92Ybawdvn43XkUedU6GbrY+0/7w7xivLh9W/66//e
Put the remaining points where you want

It's difficult to be crit capped, crit is even lower crit than 5% axe..., i understand yours troubles and the need of rat's nest, maybe two jewels with crit on it are enough to replace death perception. Well, to min max i will need think about the whole gear

I have this baby sleeping in the stash... ;)
So imma probably try terminus est variant too for the fun of it, but with cospri's will.
and

One thing bothers me, the loss of 9% Life regen per second given by blood dance. Really... it's a big loss.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 24, 2016, 3:39:42 PM
So i respect'd some points and tried

arsenath was a bad idea, the crit chance is too low , with my maligaro i get 87% crit with assa mark, without the power charge from quest. so 90% is reachable with the power charge from quest and it's without rat's nest, plus we can get a +1 max power charge terminus est too (cheap 1c unique, doesnt need more than a 4L if we have a cospri's will 6L)

Definitively viable, the dps is already insane, on par with scaeva ( because of the loss of crit mult and of increased % in the tree). So you get infinite flicker with great damage :)

but it's the dps, the damage per strike is lower than scaeva, with more AS and less %increased damage less crit mult.

I think the max dps is around 12M and the minimum 3M, plus because we are always full of charges, the quality of life is good.

Also with
and temporal chain we have extra poison duration, for a total of 4.2 seconds. over a long period of time it boosts the dps by a very high amount. So the total max dps is like 30% higher.

Reaching up to a max of 15.6 millions if the dps was 12M before.

But we cannot exploit this dps at the maximum ( monsters die too fast, even bosses) and the BURST dps is lower than scaeva or good 2handed weapons because of lower damage per hit so it kills bosses like 0.5 second slower :P ( hey it's a loooooot!, like half the time!! XDD)

i lost arctic armour/grace in the process, for testing purposes.

It works, it's infinite flicker for you :p Great damage, good quality of life.

However, because of the lack of high damage, sometimes i do not oneshot packs when i do not drink potions. So the cleaning speed suffers, i lose time by going back on some unkilled monsters ( poison is not instant) Scaeva doesnt have this problem because it has higher damage per strike and % increased and crit mult leading to higher damage per strike.

Thoo it's successfull and totally viable in party ;3

the gear used

Edit: Killed Abyss boss map (kaom) with enfeeble and % boss hp within 4 seconds. ( it spawned monsters so i lost the target for 1 second :c), just a little bit slower than a good sword. To be always full charge is great.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 24, 2016, 4:47:00 PM
how much hp have you got?

i wonder if this is hc viable xD would have the curr for a cospri.

and what about reflect? does it just rip you from time to time?
Last edited by FauliPrime on Jun 27, 2016, 9:58:06 AM
the answer is in the first message of this thread,

"
This is Not a viable HC build, relatively squishy.

I recommand this build if you want to atomize everything, including yourself.
I do not recommand this build if you do not want to die at all.

The tree can be modified a bit to be more tankier but by essence it's glasscannon.

It's not a good build. It's a ridiculous one. Silly. Juicy.
In fact, "Artificially inflated" is more a proof of concept than a "t15 dual malachai cleaner" but it has an great clear speed.

For hp, around 4200-4600 depending of the variants and gear, tree/ jewel, 5K should be doable with a lot of sacrifices on the dps but.... the dps is totally overkill so it doesnt matter.
"
Geisalt wrote:

"

The tree can be modified a bit to be more tankier but by essence it's glasscannon.

In fact, "Artificially inflated" is more a proof of concept than a "t15 dual malachai cleaner" but it has an great clear speed.

For hp, around 4200-4600 depending of the variants and gear, tree/ jewel, 5K should be doable with a lot of sacrifices on the dps but.... the dps is totally overkill so it doesnt matter.

Ill try anyways xD

whats currency for if not to rip, so i got something i can tweak around a bit, super safe shit copied 100% wont be much fun to me i think.

thought i could
-go with just 2 curses, will be vulnerability on the gloves and enfeeble on a cwdt setup so no blasphemy
- get grace for more evasion
- herald of ice to shatter these volatile f*ckers before they take me to hell with em
- cause just 2 curses i can pass on windscream and go for a pair of nice resist and HP boots
- squeeze in vaalpact and a lil more life in the tree.
- hope herald of ice is enough to freeze with this dmg, hatred would be a pain in the ass cuz i would need some -reserved :/

i just love the idea i wont run out of charges if a boss needs some seconds with terminus est, could copy a ES flicker all day wont be a challenge xD

if i rip the cospri, ill just do the mainstream uberlab farmen and get rich again in a week so whatever :D
Last edited by FauliPrime on Jun 27, 2016, 7:12:53 PM
"
FauliPrime wrote:
"
Geisalt wrote:

"

Ill try anyways xD

whats currency for if not to rip, so i got something i can tweak around a bit, super safe shit copied 100% wont be much fun to me i think.

thought i could
-go with just 2 curses, will be vulnerability on the gloves and enfeeble on a cwdt setup so no blasphemy
- get grace for more evasion
- herald of ice to shatter these volatile f*ckers before they take me to hell with em
- cause just 2 curses i can pass on windscream and go for a pair of nice resist and HP boots
- squeeze in vaalpact and a lil more life in the tree.
- hope herald of ice is enough to freeze with this dmg, hatred would be a pain in the ass cuz i would need some -reserved :/

i just love the idea i wont run out of charges if a boss needs some seconds with terminus est, could copy a ES flicker all day wont be a challenge xD

if i rip the cospri, ill just do the mainstream uberlab farmen and get rich again in a week so whatever :D

w/o bklasphemy ill just poison after i strike the first time and add vulnerability right? u think this would make much of a difference? or will the poison just count on targets that need more than 1 hit anyways?
do not remove assassin's mark. You deal 100% more poison damage on crit, if you have only 70% crit you lose 30% poison damage. ( like 25% of your dps).

Grace is okey

Herald of ice is completely dumb, you do not have cold damage and the flat cold is wea. you cant freeze with herald of ice, it's 50 cold damage. You need atleast 300 with the crit mults to freeze white monsters in map 75+, but it will not work on bosses or blue packs/ rare ones. IF you absolutely want to freeze, taste of hate is better and save your life.

"

WTF? you wont use blood dance? You need blood dance if you dont pick terminus est. Terminus est works but it's not the most efficient weapon, it has the dps of 1h without shield. So to gain infinite charge you lose a lot: dps and shield.

you cant squeeze it in life pact, it's a bad idea, you lose 13% life regen because of blood dance) (650 HP/S). Use vinktar instead or atziri's acuity if you absolutely need this instant life leech.
Plus it costs 4 points for no benefit. If you dont use blood dance, well, you still lost 4 pts :/ Honestly i hate vaal pact, life regen is very good.

Anyway, you also need assassin's mark, i said it before but it's essential.
Especially with terminus est ( you get like 50% crit chance without power charges).

Grace is non-essential, enfeeble + windscream is better. So cospri's will + windscream + glove vulne + blasphe + enfee +assa mark.

if you dont kill a target in one hit, poison will be boosted by vulne, killing the target. If it's a boss or big rare, it will boost the dps by a lot.

My suggestion? Try CoC terminus est instead, easier to build, to gear, same functionnality, less requirements, and VP is a nice addition to BV.

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYAA+4FtQZwB5kPqxCSES8V7Ra/Hb4j9iSLJP0mlSo4Kk0wfDGeMgkyMjOHNZI2PTfUOuE+zz8nQYdHBkkTSVFKyEtXTI5Nkk3jTp9RR1FMVL1VS1WFWW1Z8FxAX5hfsGBDYeJirGNDaoxsCGxGbIxuPW6qb55wUnJsdf13B3p/e8N9W4LHgwmEb4SihMWHE4nTieCKr4w2jX2Nv4/6kBGTH5aLm7WcpJ2qotmly6ZXrEew2LTFtUi18rc+vG+95r6AwOPC7MM6yBTKSs8y0NDUI9RC1bnYvdmG2+fjdeZY51TrY+0/8NXxivGz8kXy4fVv+ej+Cv6P/94=

fs coc ms bv ics bf or added chaos. +1 power charge quest.
complete the crit chance with jewels or get a + power charge terminus est
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 28, 2016, 3:24:50 PM
"
Geisalt wrote:
do not remove assassin's mark. You deal 100% more poison damage on crit, if you have only 70% crit you lose 30% poison damage. ( like 25% of your dps).

Grace is okey

Herald of ice is completely dumb, you do not have cold damage and the flat cold is wea. you cant freeze with herald of ice, it's 50 cold damage. You need atleast 300 with the crit mults to freeze white monsters in map 75+, but it will not work on bosses or blue packs/ rare ones. IF you absolutely want to freeze, taste of hate is better and save your life.

"

WTF? you wont use blood dance? You need blood dance if you dont pick terminus est. Terminus est works but it's not the most efficient weapon, it has the dps of 1h without shield. So to gain infinite charge you lose a lot: dps and shield.

you cant squeeze it in life pact, it's a bad idea, you lose 13% life regen because of blood dance) (650 HP/S). Use vinktar instead or atziri's acuity if you absolutely need this instant life leech.
Plus it costs 4 points for no benefit. If you dont use blood dance, well, you still lost 4 pts :/ Honestly i hate vaal pact, life regen is very good.

Anyway, you also need assassin's mark, i said it before but it's essential.
Especially with terminus est ( you get like 50% crit chance without power charges).

Grace is non-essential, enfeeble + windscream is better. So cospri's will + windscream + glove vulne + blasphe + enfee +assa mark.

if you dont kill a target in one hit, poison will be boosted by vulne, killing the target. If it's a boss or big rare, it will boost the dps by a lot.

My suggestion? Try CoC terminus est instead, easier to build, to gear, same functionnality, less requirements, and VP is a nice addition to BV.

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYAA+4FtQZwB5kPqxCSES8V7Ra/Hb4j9iSLJP0mlSo4Kk0wfDGeMgkyMjOHNZI2PTfUOuE+zz8nQYdHBkkTSVFKyEtXTI5Nkk3jTp9RR1FMVL1VS1WFWW1Z8FxAX5hfsGBDYeJirGNDaoxsCGxGbIxuPW6qb55wUnJsdf13B3p/e8N9W4LHgwmEb4SihMWHE4nTieCKr4w2jX2Nv4/6kBGTH5aLm7WcpJ2qotmly6ZXrEew2LTFtUi18rc+vG+95r6AwOPC7MM6yBTKSs8y0NDUI9RC1bnYvdmG2+fjdeZY51TrY+0/8NXxivGz8kXy4fVv+ej+Cv6P/94=

fs coc ms bv ics bf or added chaos. +1 power charge quest.
complete the crit chance with jewels or get a + power charge terminus est

thanks for the answer

well i missed some points on the curses there, my bad.
i just wanted VP to not kill myself to reflect, new vinktar doesnt have the instaleech anymore if im right :/

about the rest of the gear, also cospri and the curses? or would you suggest completely other stuff here ?

sry for my noobness, im new to this kind of speccs :/

dont wanna ruin your thread, you can ofc answer me in a pm if u want to answer at all :)
Last edited by FauliPrime on Jun 28, 2016, 4:42:59 PM
yeah also cospri's will and the curses, it's fine. you wont need phys damage on ring nor lion's roar. Otherwise, same gear. Oh and you wont need blood rage of course.

Vp downside is bigger than it's gain for this build: Most of your damage is "poison and chaos", you cant leech poison. Well they are also unreflectable.

The best way to not die against reflect: swap lion's roar for taste of hate, use atziri's acuity.

We have a lot of damage per strike, VP doesnt help that much: If we oneshot ourselves, we die.

Guess what? It happens with terminus est. seriously. I have legacy vinktar, and i still oneshot myself. Too much physical damage per strike, with a 310 dps weapon. . . . period*100.

VP is only usefull if you have a lot of small hits, bladevortex is a good example of this.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 28, 2016, 6:51:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info