[2.4] Silly Toy: 5M+ DPS Flicker, 2h/1h variants, poison 100% crit, with Cospri's Will

Thank for the feedback man, i hope you will enjoy it :)
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Hi there

I just see the moster in action this morning and damn we was like "how de hell one shot the boss? (T11 academi)" it was joyfull to watch.

So i got a shadow lvl 63 to reset and i'm give it a try.

I actualy got 2.6k hp and it's scary and i got only two ascendancy point i try lab but crual is very hard as most of izaro attack os me xD i'll try to be carry.

My stuff so far (lvl 68):

It's works okay as the 4 point in assassin miss me a lot i take noxious strike first. I will need to find a 6L chest or throw currency on a 6L exquisite if the build please me.

Anyway good works and fly safe.

ps: i was the dualweld cleaving glad.
I want to try this in prophecy league, probly need vaal pact without legacy vinktar,what kind of tree to go?
Hey tagmatar, i remember you , the attack speed was fun to watch!

it's a great start, you will need a higher crit weapon later... or to pick the power charge at the shadow area but it takes 4 points, however if it helps to cap the crit to 100% with assa'mark... it could be a good idea.

2K6 hp is sooooo looooow but you do not have the choice because most of the hps nodes are at the end of the tree q_q. The only solution is to rush to them and to take the dps nodes later but it weakens the whole build during the process D:

I wish you a good luck to survive !

Oh, an important thing, your vinktar converts physical to lightning ! it's very great but also problematic because lightning cannot poison, so you lose a bit of poison damage.
It probably doesnt worth the trouble to buy a new one thoo.

Kurostume:
you will lose a loooooot of life regen in the process, between 8 to 13%. However if you absolutely want this anti reflect feature ...

For sword : remove the brutal blade points , it saves 4. Then pick vaal pact for 4 pts, you lose 32% increased and 20 as... it's not that much.

for the generic 2h tree, remove wrecking ball and executioner cluster, and heart of the oak, then put everything in vaal pact and scion life cluster

Also you can try to use taste of hate instead of lion's roar.
Another solution : Atziri's acuity!

Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 12, 2016, 11:36:32 AM
Thanks for the answer. I gona try to trade my vinktar and find a better weapon =)
So yeah, my advice, if you are short on wealth, focus on hegemony + 2h generic tree :o
100% crit chance is important because of the shadow ascendancy 100% more poison damage on critical strike.

hegemony era + 2h generic tree is the cheapest way to reach 100% crit chance :P
It also has a good dps!

you can buy one for 30 chaos - 1 ex and it's very good. Two handed swords with great damage and crit chance cost a lot and only the exquisite blade base is great, hitless works but it's weaker than hegemony's era.

However with your level, the lack of ascendancy points and your 5L it's not urgent, take your time, step by step... :3
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 12, 2016, 11:53:54 AM
Hmm i will go without vaal pack then, still need vinktars?I don't think it is neccesary because can't have legacy one
Last edited by Kurotsume on Jun 12, 2016, 1:20:42 PM
Thanks for advice!

Update:

I change tree for Era:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAHcBS0FtQZwB3UHmREvFHUWvxjbIVUhYCP2JP0mlScgLIUs-y4jLlMwfDWSNj0-z0CgRJ5HfkyOTZJOn1FHU7tVS1b6WfBaGl4TXkVh4mKsZU1qjGyMcFJ07XTxdf1313fjeA14enp_eu9_K4RvhKKE2YTvh2qJ04oijDaNfY2_kvOTmZ2qotmpJ6luqZSw2LTFtUi18ruevTa95r6nwBrApsLsyBTTb9Qj1ELYvdrB3D3nVOjW6xTrY_Vv-uv_3g==?accountName=Tagmatar&characterName=AspectOfStrom

Next two ascendy point is ambush i guess? or go for deadly infusion?

Fly safe

This build sounds like a lot of fun to try, can't wait to facemelt enemies in under a second. Fairly new to this game myself, so right now, I am just testing it on standard prophecy league, and see if it works for me. Thanks for the build!
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Hmm i will go without vaal pack then, still need vinktars?I don't think it is neccesary because can't have legacy one

this is not that simple, i dont use vinktar only for instant leech, i use it to shock.

Against most packs it's not needed/

shock gives more than 50% dps, far more. So if you do not want to use vinktar, a vaal lightning trap is perfect to shorten bosses fight.

Then atziri's acuity is the best in slot gloves, with blasphemy vulne + assa mark
and you can use another hat.

"
markopolo112 wrote:

This build sounds like a lot of fun to try, can't wait to facemelt enemies in under a second. Fairly new to this game myself, so right now, I am just testing it on standard prophecy league, and see if it works for me. Thanks for the build!

It is exremely fun! thoo you will need to be carefull in your planning because it cannot faceroll without decent items and preparations :p Have fun man and good luck!

"
Tagmatar wrote:

Thanks for advice!

Update:

Verified
Verified

I change tree for Era:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAHcBS0FtQZwB3UHmREvFHUWvxjbIVUhYCP2JP0mlScgLIUs-y4jLlMwfDWSNj0-z0CgRJ5HfkyOTZJOn1FHU7tVS1b6WfBaGl4TXkVh4mKsZU1qjGyMcFJ07XTxdf1313fjeA14enp_eu9_K4RvhKKE2YTvh2qJ04oijDaNfY2_kvOTmZ2qotmpJ6luqZSw2LTFtUi18ruevTa95r6nwBrApsLsyBTTb9Qj1ELYvdrB3D3nVOjW6xTrY_Vv-uv_3g==?accountName=Tagmatar&characterName=AspectOfStrom

Next two ascendy point is ambush i guess? or go for deadly infusion?

Fly safe

great man, you will soon see the devastating powaaaaaaar of da flash step flicka duuuude

Oh, the trees in poe.db lost ascendant pts when i converted them for the trees from
the normal poe tree. Fuka! imma correct this directly.

So you need deadly infusion, it's vital, especially with hegemony's era :)
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 13, 2016, 1:18:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info