[2.4] Silly Toy: 5M+ DPS Flicker, 2h/1h variants, poison 100% crit, with Cospri's Will

A ton of really good builds require excellent gear for it to faceroll stuff from what I have seen, so I am not worried too much about that yet, and I will find a way to solve my gear problem later. Right now, just planning. Thanks for the warning though, time to be a kamikaze shadow! If it gets too difficult, I can always go contagion until I get better gear.
Last edited by markopolo112 on Jun 13, 2016, 5:07:12 PM
would this build work with a disfavour or the crit is just to low?
the crit with disfavour is not low for an efficient ratio with deadly infusion, let me calculate it:

5% crit , with 4 power charge and +1.9inc crit = 9.9 % crit chance

so we need 900% crit chance to each 100% [(9.9 * 9) + 9.9] however assassin's mark grants 10% so we need 800%

4 power: 200%
inc crit 108
tree 232
gear 80

we have 620%, 9.9*7.3= 71.28%, 81.28% with assa mark

82% crit is already decent but we lose 20 chance to trigger 100% more poison damage. so the loss in the dps is higher than expected
But we can adapt the tree! how much crit could we have with disembowelling?

it gives 135% crit chance so a total of 755, so 8.55*9.9= 84.65 and 94.65 with assa' mark

Ok dude. It's not perfect but it's good enough to be used efficiently. ALSO atziri's disfavour + 2 support gem is awesome for curses. you can boost vulnerability very high with enhance lvl4 + vulne + blasphe. So gloves with vulne on hit arent needed anymore.

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYAAdwFLQW1BnAHmQixCZYQkhEvFCAUdRa/GNshYCP2JP0mlSyFLiMuUzB8MjI1kjY9N9Q5Dj7PP/xAoEcGR35Mjk2STp9QR1FHVUtVhVb6WfBaGl8/YeJirGNDZU1l8GqMbAhsjG87cFJ07XTxdU51/Xasd9d343gNeHp5aHp/eu9/K4RvhKKE2YTvhVKHaonTjDaNfY2/kn2TmZd5mG+dqqLZpcumjaknqW6plK2NsNi0xbVItfK7nrxvvTa95r6nwBrBBMLsyBTPftNv1CPUQti92WHZhtrB2+fcI+N15FHlz+dU6GbqGOsJ62PtP+8O8Yry4fVv9zL/3g==

I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 14, 2016, 4:01:20 AM
awesome then i have a disfavour and a cospri's will on the new league so i was wondering if could do something with that but do you think the the Scaeva+shield option is actually good and viable since whirling is pretty good
I'm playing scaeva + shield atm, for testing purposes and it's perfectly viable. I do not feel the difference in dps because the 2 handed version is OVERKILL :P

Totally viable !

Atziri's disfavour variant is interresting with the boosted vulnerability curse, i havent tested it, but the total dps is certainly on par with other 2handed setups despites the lack of %increased damage in the tree.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 14, 2016, 7:35:29 AM
disfavour seemed nice not just because of the pdps and the +2 curses also because of the 100% bleed procs you will get out of it
Last edited by Lekert on Jun 14, 2016, 9:55:14 AM
it's very great yes, bleed is good and it helps to proc others effects. Thoo it's not the most wanted feature because we already have 30% bleed proc and the poison scaling is far greater. So the curse effect is infact better than the 100% bleed! :P

it's not +2 curse, it's level 6 enhance with a lvl 4 corrupted linked to vulnerability giving 20% increased damage on target so equivalent to 20% more, with a lvl 11 vulne q20 ( q60 with enhance) it's a total of 55%, compared to the level 11 q0 25% the difference is astronomic.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 14, 2016, 9:47:57 AM
also as far as 5link goes what should i give up on the crit strikes gem or the void manipulation?
and 30% isn't that great tough :P
it is astronomical

on a base 100, 25 % increased ON monster acts as a 25% More giving 125, it's a 1/5 increase, but 55% gives 155 so it's more than half :P vulnerability curse becomes ultra efficient

If from the start you wish to use atziri, the +2 support enhance lvl 4 -> 6 + vulne is awesome !

For the 5L, remove void manpulation and use increased critical strike, 100% crit chance is more important than 40% more on chaos then on poison because of the 100% more poison damage on critical strike and the critical multipliers
The build looks really fun!

Just wanted to ask: Which weapon would you choose if you could select any weapon you wanted (unique/mirrored)?

Cheers

Submit Heretic!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info