[2.4] Silly Toy: 5M+ DPS Flicker, 2h/1h variants, poison 100% crit, with Cospri's Will

It's not an interresting option if you already have cospri's will.
We have 100% poison and 30% bleed, enough.

It's ok if you cannot get cospri's will but ! it also means that you will need a doedre's damning ring +1 curse for vulnerability + assa's mark! or you remove vulnerability and lose a lot of dps. It saves a gem slot so you can use void manipulation gem, and gain more or less 40% more. Also you lose anti-Hexproof, from cospri.

You sacrifice two ring slots to gain an armour slot, to get almost identical functionnalities.
no hexproof but 100% bleed to trigger assa traits more often.

On thoses two ring slots, you lose a lot of intelligence, crit, res, life... To me it seems to hard to overcome.

It's not an optimal option but the ring is good and the build will still work if you find enough resistances on the gear, however well as i said before, you may lose more than you gain, especially with the cost of the ring itself.

Edit:

So for the enchant " increased % flicker damage", it apparently works for everything included in the skill, dots too. It's apparently generic damage modifier. And so it's effectively 81% for everything

I havent seen the proof of the opposite, but well, imma first modificate the damage maths with the shock increased% + the enchant counted then if it's proven that the enchant doesnt work on dots i will modificate them again :p
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 15, 2016, 6:45:10 AM
Math corrected with the enchant counted, if for some weird reason the enchants arent generic damage % increased, i will modificate the maths again later.
Another question concerning the equipment:
If you could choose any amulet (unique/mirrored) which one would you choose and why?

I know you stated 35% crit chance and 70% crit multi but there are still 4 other stats to choose and the amulets are often very different for different purposes.

Submit Heretic!
You dont need more than 30% crit chance on amulet OR ring if you use Maligaro, but if you choose other gloves, you need to counter balance the 50% crit chance.

Unless you pick atziri's acuity.

the total of stats you need on rings and amulet

- atleast 350 accuracy, more doesnt hurt
- 30 crit chance or 80 without maligaro, more is useless, 0 with atziri's acuity cuz it gives enough
- 36 intelligence or more if you want vulnerability level 20/Q20 (108 int for inc crit gem, 155+ for vulne)
- LIFE ofcourse
- resistances!
- physical damage is optionnal but there is a free prefixe.
- crit mult for the TOP dps.

The only item with res on the gear is the hat! 25% lightning

So if you wish to use head hunter, you need a lot of resistances on the rings/amulet.

so 135 cold/fire and 110 lightning

we have 3 suffixes taken for 35 int + accuracy + crit mult then 6 usables

3 x 15@ elem res = 90 fire 90 cold 65 lightning
45 fire res
45 cold res
45 lightning res
we need 45 fire 45 cold 20 lightning

we used 6 suffixes and 3 all resistances!

we have 29 all res in the tree! ( but 2 nodes can be removed if over caped)

so we need 16 fire 16 cold and 4 light! two prismatic rings and you are done
If you want to use a diamond ring base instead, you will need jewels with resistances , it will be even harder to cap resistances!

You can, if you wish, not use head hunter and the retch instead ( with cold resistance), or a resistance belt

anyway, following this order of mods, for head hunter you want

rings and amulet with:

amulet

phys
life
manaleech ( it saves a node in the tree)
crit mult
intelligence
15@ res

ring prismatic 10 @ res
phys
life
free prefixe ( chaos damage/life leech?)
45 cold
45 fire
15 @ res

ring prismatic 10 @ res
phys
life
free prefixe ( chaos damage/life leech?)
accuracy
45 lightning
15 @ res

all elemental x 3 45 45 45
cold/fire/light x 1 45 45 45
prisma x 2 20 20 20

tree 29 29 29

we are caped at 139% and over caped for light with 164
however for curses it's generally better to be over capped by 40% so you could drop head hunter for a res bel too.

Is it hard to find? does it worth a lot? probably...

i cannot think of a better way to reorganize thoses elemental resistances, with all the needed stats on affix...

but we are lacking the 30% crit chance needed to reach the 100 % crit cap ( it's 3 % crit chance more or less)
you can pick a lapis amulet with a jewel 30 intelligence + 10 intelligence, in this case you can remove the suffixe intelligence and replace it with critical strike chance!
but if you want to reach enough intelligence for vulnerability lvl 20 q 20 you will need even more, however with atziri's acuity you dont need all of thoses int/crit chance but you lose a potential of 90% crit mult from facebreaker ;p

aah it's complicated! hey i hope you understand the whole optimization of the build.

good luck man, i have done my best :p
@Geisalt

If you're interested in more variants for your top post, here's my Block Dagger tree, considered "complete" at level 89. Luxury from here on out would be 2 more jewel slots, some more block nodes or for more damage (REALLY not needed) hitting some DoT nodes (Like Fatal Toxins or Growth And Decay).

Block/Dagger Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYotmEojIyyBQHmRCS9W9Z8NmGaoxMjrxvFr8mlXX9YeKEb1VL1EKMNrVIidPrY3BSES82PSoLnapd8myMDkhirBGWtMWQGwceDPLC7NvncFaVLqXLBbVsCEcGmhPw1Y2_8Yry4dh229RJUfrrUUdjQ7k-kvMwfDfUPs_nVKxmXkWNfe0_veYk_SzhI_b_3n3jTZKjiu4O_MXveg2N035br4d2fXUAXk4q45_-uhmOTP8j00p97YNDMY9gbycILr_VwzPawZpqU7taGi5ThO907dNvYuwFLbaKeu8vzITZwYJHfr02ZU2-p2eg

Reaches 70+ block with a Rumi's and decent shield, 170% life (before jewels), 30k+ evasion and 12k+ armor (with flasks).

Good evade, decent armor, close to cap block means getting one shot is pretty rare. Only thing really missing is no spell block.

Work's insanely well with a Bino's for the poison proliferation including a ton of free healing from the bino's unique on top of high leech rate. Healing and defenses are solid for the high DPS it puts out. It also does an excellent job of cleaning up stragglers in packs thanks to the poisons jumping around (go go bino's!)
Last edited by rusah on Jun 16, 2016, 3:48:55 PM
Make screenshot of your Labyrinth skills pls. ty
"
rusah wrote:
@Geisalt

If you're interested in more variants for your top post, here's my Block Dagger tree, considered "complete" at level 89. Luxury from here on out would be 2 more jewel slots, some more block nodes or for more damage (REALLY not needed) hitting some DoT nodes (Like Fatal Toxins or Growth And Decay).

Block/Dagger Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYotmEojIyyBQHmRCS9W9Z8NmGaoxMjrxvFr8mlXX9YeKEb1VL1EKMNrVIidPrY3BSES82PSoLnapd8myMDkhirBGWtMWQGwceDPLC7NvncFaVLqXLBbVsCEcGmhPw1Y2_8Yry4dh229RJUfrrUUdjQ7k-kvMwfDfUPs_nVKxmXkWNfe0_veYk_SzhI_b_3n3jTZKjiu4O_MXveg2N035br4d2fXUAXk4q45_-uhmOTP8j00p97YNDMY9gbycILr_VwzPawZpqU7taGi5ThO907dNvYuwFLbaKeu8vzITZwYJHfr02ZU2-p2eg

Reaches 70+ block with a Rumi's and decent shield, 170% life (before jewels), 30k+ evasion and 12k+ armor (with flasks).

Good evade, decent armor, close to cap block means getting one shot is pretty rare. Only thing really missing is no spell block.

Work's insanely well with a Bino's for the poison proliferation including a ton of free healing from the bino's unique on top of high leech rate. Healing and defenses are solid for the high DPS it puts out. It also does an excellent job of cleaning up stragglers in packs thanks to the poisons jumping around (go go bino's!)

hey man, it looks iterresting, i will polish it to my liking later, i effectively lack a dagger treee. The life leech nodes are probably unneeded with blood rage so i would consider another path to the frenzy charge. Also it seems that you are over crit capped, depending of your weapon how high is your crit right ?

Well it's not that different in the end but something like this is closer to my preferences

thoo i will need to look at the over capped crit and maybe save some points for more life or stuff like this

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQBeBS0FtQZwBx4HmQguDPIQkhEvEZYVIBXtFr8Zjhm0G60j9iT9JpUs4SzpLYMuUy_MMHwyMjY9N9Q94j7PQzFHBkd-SO5JUUyOTUZNkk6fUUdTu1S9VUtZ8FoaXEBeRWHiYqxi7GNDZU1qjGwIbIxwUnBWdO11_Xiuen967311feOEb4SihNmE74azidOMNo19jb-P-pAbkvOVLpaLmhOdqqLZo4qly6xmsNixs7TFtUi5PrxvvTa95r6nv9XBgsLswzPIFNDQ02_TftQj1ELVudh22YbawdvU2-fnVOtj7T_tg-968NXxivLh9W_2o_rr_rr_3g==
The leech nodes could probably be dropped but I think that's probably preference.

Using a 9.9% bino's and only a little crit on jewelery puts me at 93% crit if I use a crit multi gem instead of crit chance in my flicker links. It's only slightly over cap, good candidate for dropping crit nodes would be in the shadow start and taking a different path to the northern dagger nodes. How much crit you pick up is definitely dependant on how much crit your dagger has.

So it's really not hugely over crit cap, small tweaks needed based on your weapon.

Ranger nodes get you some block, but the attack damage nodes pretty bad for damage. Physical Damage nodes are waaaay better. The shield wheel south of Duelist is a better investment I think.

I will say I like your pathing north around to the Force Shaper area, I'm probably gonna spend a few regrets and make that change for myself.

Also the other minor tree difference is I don't take Acrobatics so I can let armor and block do some work. The acrobatics difference is definitely up for personal preference.
Last edited by rusah on Jun 17, 2016, 7:10:14 PM
i also took the poison nodes. It increases the damage very efficiently.
So you have 93% crit chance with a bino and crit mult support gem! nice!

Crit mult gem gives around 30% more damage, depeding of the total crit mult. It was not the best for my 2h rare sword because it has already 90 with implicit plus suffixe so the gem gave "only" 25% however with your setup, the few nodes needed to reach high crit allows us to not use inc crit chance gem... hmm hmm

Compared to your own tree, we lose like 15% increased life, it's on par with the others trees but if we can get more it doesnt hurt

when i come back from vacation i will pick my bino and try the thing :p

yeah i believe that the leech nodes are unwanted, they take too many points, with blood rage we get enough life leech and if you need mana leech, the little node near herbalism/ essence sap is enough to sustain flicker with 50% mana reserverd. Also with atziri's promise, leech is not a problem at all, plus vinktar legacy (if you have one) or atziri's acuity it's overkill :p

Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 18, 2016, 4:57:26 AM
Just an FYI: the enchant will not double dip. "Increased Flicker Damage" will only occur on the hit, not during the dot, as the dot is not a flicker strike (in the same way that dots dont double dip from EQs more).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info