What you DON'T like about PoE

PoE is a great game with lots of wonderful new ideas but everyone probably has something that they don't like about it.

For me personally its:

-FFA loot
-Hard respecs
-Lack of monster difficulty/variety (will be fixed AFAIK)
-Lack of content (will be fixed)
-Found it hard to target your non-AOE skills
-Somewhat resource hogging graphics

Please keep it simple and avoid flaming the devs and each other.
-FFA Loot
-Resource Hogging Graphics
-Needs more content
-Need more reason to have groups, would be a lot more fun to always be able to jump into a group of 3 or 4 people!
i will agree with you on some of those things. Well at least my bro would (until my key comes i watch him)

Things i saw i didnt like

.Hounding Graphics (Although pretty damn good)

.FFA loots is decent but needs some improvemnts

.More areas to explore

.Raids, And better party systems. i didnt really think much of it

.But The # One thing is trying to actually get Into the game :D
So long as thy sword is singing, and thy sheild is shreaking, the Angels of Heaven will call thy name. -AaronThePaladin
Honestly, the only two things about PoE that piss me off right now are:

- The Beta lottery that keeps on constantly picking fully inactive accounts (0 posts, never logged in since being created).

- There is very little going on on the site for people without beta access.

From the things I have seen/read/heard of the game itself, there is literally NOTHING I could complain about.
Aside from stuff that GGG already said that it would come not much.

I'd like the towns/encampments to be a bit larger and I would like to see more gems with really high attribute requirements on level 1, so that not every class can use it. For example turning into an ice block for 200 int @ level 1.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Jan 15, 2012, 5:36:56 AM
I want

1) Greater variety in monsters/monster attacks/monster tactics.

2) Easier respec ability.

3) better item management (everything from inventory to dealing with purchase/selling.
I haven't actually had a chance to play the game yet, but from what i have seen so far through clips, i would have to say there is nothing that i dislike.

This thread needs more turtles.
as stated above...the targeting on plain melee/ranged attacks is jittery and usually results in your char moving close to the mob...not great if your ranged

movement could to with some tweaking there a few times so far where i've been pointing the other direction and the char go's the other way

lack of currency...the trade system works fine for vendors but when it comes to trades with other players you HAVE to have something of worth...it ends up alienating new players

Not long started playing so at the moment there isn't anything that has jumped out as really lacking and it seems really good so far
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 9, 2016, 3:32:00 AM
Melee characters in end game should be able to tank, not get hit twice and die

Also it would be awesome if we could manage our inventory on this site and maybe trade with other players on the site too
I like to Party.
Too much CLUTTER on the way. I wish they made it so I dont have to go to town or stop killing stuff. Or playing tetris with inventory. Or storaging stuff.

I just want to kill stuff.

"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.
Last edited by Interesting on Jan 17, 2012, 12:04:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info