What you DON'T like about PoE

A blizzard dev whos realised that this game is going to utterly crush diablo 3, its made by a small indie company in most likely half the time (or less) and doesn't have a money grubbing AH system which is basically a pay to win system and its WAY better.

Its a typical blizzard tactic, along with buying up ALL advertising space whenever a new MMO comes out so as few people know about it as possible.

Just ignore him, no doubt they'll get enough fanboy idiots playing it who want to play it just because its d3 and ignore all the glaring faults and we can have the more intelligent players how play games based on how good the game and the devs are.
"
Letamol wrote:
"
bannik wrote:
"
"What you DON'T like about PoE"

1) closed beta
2) not sure yet

What he said - Hey its my first post in almost a year I have a message for the devs - If I don't get a beta key in 24 hours I will blow up all the nations major cities....Millions of lives are in your hands

WHAT WILL YOU DO.......IS A SIMPLE BETA KEY WORTH IT..... GIVE ME A KEY OR ELSE >.<

GGG does not negotiate with terrorists...

trust me i know, i threatened to blow up new zealand.... they withheld the key anyway T_T
"
lacalves wrote:
Who the F. is PathofDiablo?

seems to be a troll who's only purpose in this game is to compare poe to diablo for no apparent reason >_>
I am very exited about POE - the only thing I dislike is the FFA loot. I prefer D3's method as it creates less tension and arguments. I dont want to feel rushed to pick up loot in pub games.
I dislike the waiting. I dislike not being in the beta club <:(
FFA loot sucks.
-lack of control over the camera zoom
-far too much generic junk loot drops
-The inventory system could use some updating. At this point the genre needs to move on in certain ways and a more flexible inventory system is one of them. (maybe have a seperate inv screen for scrolls,pieces/ahards of whatever)
-lack of dynamic lighting (as far as I could tell there wasn't much of any,so unless that's a hardware problem on my end)
-The location of the map. I would like the ability to have a smaller minimap elsewhere on the screen if I so choose. More UI customization is never a bad thing.
-Character customization. I know that games in this genre don't always allow that and I'm not asking for what some mmo's have, but the ability to change a few things on a character would be nice.

I'm sure there are a few more things but overall I've really liked what I've played of the game so far. I'm only a bit into act 2 but it has been a lot of fun and I look forward to further testing and playing the game once it launches.
"
Graysdir wrote:
I am very exited about POE - the only thing I dislike is the FFA loot. I prefer D3's method as it creates less tension and arguments. I dont want to feel rushed to pick up loot in pub games.

They are probably delaying POE release so that they can copy more D3 mechanics.

But yeah it's the right thing to do, developer's like GGG should take notes from the veteran's and masters of their craft w/c is Blizzard obviously.
melees great and all but id say rangers are bit betta
Main thing I don't like about poe is the wait for a beta key :)

That said, the loot system looks like it needs some more thought. FFA works for PVP and even Hardcore, but if looking for cooperative Party play, FFA is a definite turnoff. Especially in a game as loot based as poe. It tends to encourage Solo play and partying only with those you know. Not being able to find a party very easily would be a definite turnoff.

It could also do with a greater variety of monsters, however I'm assuming this will come as they add more content.

I also don't like the lack of any ability to Respec your skills. I can accept not being able to respec them all but being able to respec 1 or 2 is a must.

The Skill tree however looks awesome, top marks for that one.
"
Sirge wrote:
I also don't like the lack of any ability to Respec your skills. I can accept not being able to respec them all but being able to respec 1 or 2 is a must.

You mean with these?
Unavailable

There's also a sidequest that grants a couple respec points, for that matter; possibly more quests with this reward are planned.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info