PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What you DON'T like about PoE

-While playing with others that use a lot of Minions, it's very hard to target your Enemy.

-Shared loot can be troublesome

-Random DC while loading into an instance (Game report: Can't load graphics)
"
xbrawnx wrote:
-lack of control over the camera zoom
-Character customization. I know that games in this genre don't always allow that and I'm not asking for what some mmo's have, but the ability to change a few things on a character would be nice.

I agree, I hate looking like everybody else (even though in Diablo 2 you couldn't help it).
"
Skivverus wrote:
"
Sirge wrote:
I also don't like the lack of any ability to Respec your skills. I can accept not being able to respec them all but being able to respec 1 or 2 is a must.

You mean with these?
Unavailable

There's also a sidequest that grants a couple respec points, for that matter; possibly more quests with this reward are planned.

Thanks for that, I hadn't heard about those. I have heard a lot of people complaining they couldn't respec. Glad to hear it's found it's way in. Having to do a quest to do it is fine, so long as it's possible. Still remember an early video from someone who clicked one accidentally while trying to move the tree :)

Unfortunately I'm still waiting for a beta key.
I think I mentioned that complaint already :)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
- No pants! (I mean come on)

- Ugly Map (blocks your entire view, always having to change the transparency)

But other than that, its a good game. =)
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
Can you still run past the mobs? I remember watching some gameplay a while ago and the guy playing was able to run past the enemies. Even in dungeons and tight spaces.
"
Letamol wrote:
PoE is a great game with lots of wonderful new ideas but everyone probably has something that they don't like about it.

For me personally its:

-FFA loot
-Hard respecs
-Lack of monster difficulty/variety (will be fixed AFAIK)
-Lack of content (will be fixed)
-Found it hard to target your non-AOE skills
-Somewhat resource hogging graphics

Please keep it simple and avoid flaming the devs and each other.

/sign

and it would be nice if you could zoom out farther.
- I don't like the lack of Minion controls. When using a large minion army (6+ Zombies, 4+ Spectre), they have a tendency to spread out in every direction. I would be nice if you could "target" a specific enemy or area where you want your Minions to attack (aka. a Command skill).

- Over the last couple of days I've experienced random disconnection. And when I say random, I referring to disconnections during a combat session, loading into a new zone or using a Portal back to Town (I've only experienced this when I'm in a Party).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info