[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

without vulne gloves i feel like cospri is useless,i have coh on it but never in need to use it so i replaced frenzy with vaal explosive arrow this lets me make some action
Last edited by trigger31 on Aug 3, 2016, 1:23:34 PM
"
DBM92 wrote:
why so low tier maps :)?

Because I feel the xp / hour they provide is very good and they have a risk / reward ratio which is insanely better, for example, if you compare them to a Plaza, Core or Colosseum.
"
djnat wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
why so low tier maps :)?

Because I feel the xp / hour they provide is very good and they have a risk / reward ratio which is insanely better, for example, if you compare them to a Plaza, Core or Colosseum.

okay :) , but how is my new bow now compared to the other one your saw :)
"
DBM92 wrote:

It's good, because damage is higher. :)
"
djnat wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

It's good, because damage is higher. :)

hehe thanks. my dps was increased about 2k :D
what i still don't get is his unbelievable high damage...yeah i know 1-2 dps Jewels more and a nearly perf rolled Bow agains my crap roll which already ate about 20 divines ^^...but the Bow Roll DPS differences are pretty marginial i would say from worse to best roll maybe 10-15K full buffed damage difference...so how does amigo achive 115k DPS without hatred or any other DPS Aura !?

even with hatred, full buffed i only get to 87K dps...kick Hatred out and we are at about 70k, thats nearly 40% less dps !?

is it all from the crit multi bonus from FB compared to my Maligaros ?
"
Mekadrill wrote:
what i still don't get is his unbelievable high damage...yeah i know 1-2 dps Jewels more and a nearly perf rolled Bow agains my crap roll which already ate about 20 divines ^^...but the Bow Roll DPS differences are pretty marginial i would say from worse to best roll maybe 10-15K full buffed damage difference...so how does amigo achive 115k DPS without hatred or any other DPS Aura !?

even with hatred, full buffed i only get to 87K dps...kick Hatred out and we are at about 70k, thats nearly 40% less dps !?

His bow is a lot better than yours.

His amulet has 19% more crit multi than yours and slightly better flat physical damage, plus accuracy.

His rings have slightly higher combined flat physical damage than yours.

He is crit capped without gloves, so using facebreakers makes him enjoy the additional 60% crit multi when compared to maligaro's.

Crit multiplier is a huge dps bonus when we are talking about a crit capped character.

His jewels are a lot better than yours.

The DPS difference is entirely justified, because his whole gear is better than yours by a significant margin.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 4, 2016, 7:02:37 AM
"
djnat wrote:
"
Mekadrill wrote:

His amulet has 19% more crit multi than yours and slightly better flat physical damage, plus accuracy.

He is crit capped without gloves, so using facebreakers makes him enjoy the additional 60% crit multi when compared to maligaro's.

Crit multiplier is a huge dps bonus when we are talking about a crit capped character.

The DPS difference is entirely justified, because his whole gear is better than yours by a significant margin.

how much crit in % do you have to be capped :) ?
"
djnat wrote:
"
Mekadrill wrote:

so...as i mentioned crit multi, 1-2 more jewels(with crit multi...)...better rolled bow and crit multi...in the rest i don't see "significant margin" ^^

so...crit multi and higher base damage from bow (what i try since about 20 divines...so i now the diversity in dps from 300-355 bows already and its by far not so impressiv as it should be...)
"
Mekadrill wrote:
so...as i mentioned crit multi, 1-2 more jewels(with crit multi...)...better rolled bow and crit multi...in the rest i don't see "significant margin" ^^

so...crit multi and higher base damage from bow (what i try since about 20 divines...so i now the diversity in dps from 300-355 bows already and its by far not so impressiv as it should be...)

Your current jewels give almost nothing from the DPS side.

His jewels provide a total of 47% projectile damage (!), 10% damage over time, 16% physical damage and 9% crit multiplier.

9 + 19 + 60 = He has 88% more crit multiplier than you, on top of the extra proj dmg / phys dmg from jewels and a much better bow roll.

On a crit capped character 88% crit multi is insane. Other things help in further damage scaling difference.

@DBM92: if you play with 4 power charges you need a total of 860% crit chance to reach the cap. If you play with 5 power charges you need a total of 814%.

This total includes power charges buff (50% crit chance per power charge), gear buffs, increased critical strikes support gem buff, passive tree buffs, eventual jewel socket buffs and golem buff.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 4, 2016, 8:40:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info