[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Any recommendations on gem setup with these?

Probably bought about 30 pair of fb. armor Scrap, jew, fus and chromed then vaaled. Tired of trying. :p
grace / CoH / herald / assassin's mark , play with barrage
Last edited by djellabah on Aug 1, 2016, 8:09:07 AM
"
DBM92 wrote:
can you tell me why i dont have the same dps as you, i barely have 50k dps with charges on
and why i can get one shot by uber izaro :( ?

What's your current health?

Anything under 4800 health is prone to uber Izaro oneshots, especially when he's buffed. You have to avoid all his most dangerous attacks or you will die easily.

Remember that Iron Reflexes provides a very little help against big physical hits. If you have 10k armour, you will only mitigate a max of 1000 damage. Izaro can easily hit over 6k without mitigations; basalt flask is the best form of damage reduction you can get while facing him.

As to the damage, I checked your gear, you are missing a lot of flat physical damage from jewelry, your tornado shot is level 19 (Amigo's one is 21/20) and you are wearing "old" facebreakers which lack 30% crit multi when compared to "new" ones. Your jewels are not optimal and your bow has a low damage roll when compared to a "perfect" one. :)
after playing around with this build for few days .
Here is my 2cents
1. Clear speed ( damage + ability to fast travel from one point to another ) : 8/10 . This build relies on Quicksilver flask for faster movement speed and long CD Blink arrow which is pretty bad in compare to Shield charge / Whirling blade on another builds.

2. Single target damage ( boss ) : 10/10 .Damage is much higher than my trickster CoC Discharge / Jugg Moj Discharge , Ass-Bladefall trap). The damage is crazy.

3. Survivability : 5/10. This is how it works . You kill them before they kill you. I can easily farm till T13 without any problems. However, I have tried it on T14 Plaza with Double Boss + 3xx increase critstrike chance and The boss has completely rekt me .Dont get me wrong , It was pretty smooth run till boss room.Maybe, I could get away with easier roll on it.

4. Budget friendly : 2/10 , Expensive items. Reacher Bow 6L : 12ex Cospri 6L ( QoL improvement , it is an option ) 12ex Facebreaker VUL LV 12 CoH 8ex ( some how it is necessary ) , Rat's nest etc etc .Total around 32 ex
With this amount of currently investment , There are plenty builds you can choose from.

5. Gameplay : 9/10 . Fun build and it is not 1 button spam like Jugg Moj or Ass- Bladefall trap.

That is all . guys. Im done with this build and move to next one.
Peace out.

My level is 86 with following gear.
Spoiler

Last edited by N4Z on Aug 1, 2016, 11:41:49 PM
"
djnat wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
can you tell me why i dont have the same dps as you, i barely have 50k dps with charges on
and why i can get one shot by uber izaro :( ?

What's your current health?

Anything under 4800 health is prone to uber Izaro oneshots, especially when he's buffed. You have to avoid all his most dangerous attacks or you will die easily.

Remember that Iron Reflexes provides a very little help against big physical hits. If you have 10k armour, you will only mitigate a max of 1000 damage. Izaro can easily hit over 6k without mitigations; basalt flask is the best form of damage reduction you can get while facing him.

As to the damage, I checked your gear, you are missing a lot of flat physical damage from jewelry, your tornado shot is level 19 (Amigo's one is 21/20) and you are wearing "old" facebreakers which lack 30% crit multi when compared to "new" ones. Your jewels are not optimal and your bow has a low damage roll when compared to a "perfect" one. :)

thank you very much for your tips :), can you tell me what gear i can do to get more life on. my current life is 4497 :)
Last edited by DBM92 on Aug 2, 2016, 10:56:23 AM
You can gain some life from rings (one of yours has no life, the other one is far from a good roll) and from boots.

You can gain some more life if you can reach the crit cap without Rat's nest, so you can get a Starkonja or a rare helmet with life and useful stats.

This kind of character / build, btw, is pretty "glass cannon". You cannot reach insane life levels even with the best gear available. If you want to feel a bit more defensive, and you don't like the Iron Reflexes keystone, I highly suggest getting Phase Acrobatics.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 2, 2016, 11:12:00 AM
"
djnat wrote:
You can gain some life from rings (one of yours has no life, the other one is far from a good roll) and from boots.

You can gain some more life if you can reach the crit cap without Rat's nest, so you can get a Starkonja or a rare helmet with life and useful stats.

This kind of character / build, btw, is pretty "glass cannon". You cannot reach insane life levels even with the best gear available. If you want to feel a bit more defensive, and you don't like the Iron Reflexes keystone, I highly suggest getting Phase Acrobatics.

how much do i need in crit to be cap in that?
just an info, i have maked a new passive tree after the one i has on his character. so dont have iron reflexes more
Last edited by DBM92 on Aug 2, 2016, 12:30:24 PM
"
DBM92 wrote:
how much do i need in crit to be cap in that?
just an info, i have maked a new passive tree after the one i has on his character. so dont have iron reflexes more

To reach the crit cap, with your bow, your ascendancies and power charges up, you need 860% total critical strike chance.

You get 200% from power charges, 60% from ascendancy mini-nodes and 108% from the increased critical strike chance support gem. 368% then.

Additional 60% comes from your diamond rings. 428% then.

This means you need 432% crit chance from the rest of gear, jewels or passives.

You have 322% on the passive tree. So you need 110% more!

As you can see, with your current tree you can't remove rat's nest to reach the crit cap.

To do it you should add a power charge node to the mix. It's the easiest way, because you would need only 814% total critical strike chance and you will get additional 50% from the the extra power charge.

So in that case 250% from charges + 322% from the passive tree + 108% from support gem + 60% from ascendancies + 60% from rings = 800%

You only need 14% additional crit to cap with 5 power charges. So it's sufficient you get an amulet with some additional crit chance or Starkonja (25% crit and up to 100 life).

Small note: in your current passive tree, 2 travel nodes are wasted and can be removed: I'm talking about the 2 nodes south of Coordination (+10 str and +10 dex).
Last edited by djnat on Aug 2, 2016, 3:34:57 PM
okay, first of all, you got that shit xD
second, how can i get the last power charge, and why is it that is so hard for me to activate my power charges ?
"
DBM92 wrote:
okay, first of all, you got that shit xD
second, how can i get the last power charge, and why is it that is so hard for me to activate my power charges ?

You can get the 5th power charge from the tree. The infused node is only 4 points northeast of Nullification.

3 power charges are baseline, 4th is achieved through helping Alira in Merciless. The 5th is the one you get from the tree.

Remember that you have a chance of generating power charges on non critical strikes, so it becomes more difficult when you approach the crit cap. I've never had uptime issues while mapping, and usually boss fights are too short to even worry about reaching the cap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info