[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
TheClownKing wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if the curse on hit single target is still relevant or optimized? What options would you use running it 6L if so? I mean I notice you are running the barrage mine setup in both your current builds. If we aren't running dual curses are or we only running cospri for poison?

yes it's still relevant if you can get the sockets for it :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Shambigous wrote:
Fundamentally the build is solid...it's just can't figure out why my crit is so low....and damage being in the low 12k. I did get a Rats nest which had a decent increase in overall dps but still only 35.41 crit. Wonder if it's the fact that I haven't completed a Uber lab yet and got the last 2 nodes in the ascendancy tree...I'd read somewhere that those last 2 nodes turn the bows base crit from 6 to 8 which would be huge...also I'm sure sense my dps gems are not quality that I'm missing a good 3 to 6k in terms of raw dps.

is it only 35%? are you even using the increased crit gem? :P

I do actually yes, and I've been reading it this whole time from the character sheet not the actual TS Icon....
"
Shambigous wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Shambigous wrote:
Fundamentally the build is solid...it's just can't figure out why my crit is so low....and damage being in the low 12k. I did get a Rats nest which had a decent increase in overall dps but still only 35.41 crit. Wonder if it's the fact that I haven't completed a Uber lab yet and got the last 2 nodes in the ascendancy tree...I'd read somewhere that those last 2 nodes turn the bows base crit from 6 to 8 which would be huge...also I'm sure sense my dps gems are not quality that I'm missing a good 3 to 6k in terms of raw dps.

is it only 35%? are you even using the increased crit gem? :P

I do actually yes, and I've been reading it this whole time from the character sheet not the actual TS Icon....

Your problem is lack of Deadly Infusion ascendancy. When i picked that my crit chance went up to 85% with 4 power charges and it was around 50% before (with charges as well). I dropped toxic delivery for it (before I did uber lab) and my clear speed went up considerably.
Yea, I recently noticed that my build was lacking in a couple of aspects...didnt have 6L...got that with quality slower projectiles went up to about 19k unbuffed...where as my TS crit is actually 56% w/o crit charges. I do need to complete uber lab and get TS helm figure by than ill be upwars of 30k give or take with decent 80+ crit chance. Thanks for the help gents appreciate it.
Concerning Jewels, which gets me more dps Physical, Projectile, Chaos Damage? I'd think Physical?

Just wanna say, Ive always wanted to try Uber Atziri out; i tried once this league and I got her down to almost dead but then I ran into her and she punched me. Second try, I used all portals BUT I did it!!!! This build is amazing; wrecked Atziri.. full clear was a sinch. Thanks man!!!! Your ideas helped me achieve one of my goals!!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
TheClownKing wrote:
Concerning Jewels, which gets me more dps Physical, Projectile, Chaos Damage? I'd think Physical?

Projectile damage is the most important stat, as it's the only one of the three, that can double dip
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"

Just wanna say, Ive always wanted to try Uber Atziri out; i tried once this league and I got her down to almost dead but then I ran into her and she punched me. Second try, I used all portals BUT I did it!!!! This build is amazing; wrecked Atziri.. full clear was a sinch. Thanks man!!!! Your ideas helped me achieve one of my goals!!!!

No probs! Glad i could help!
havent read any of those 50 Pages so far, but there is one (2) things i wonder about
Why it is said that Cosprys or Snake byte is required ?
the Assassin Noxious strike already poisons, so there is no need at all for those 2 items.

"
Sirais01 wrote:
havent read any of those 50 Pages so far, but there is one (2) things i wonder about
Why it is said that Cosprys or Snake byte is required ?
the Assassin Noxious strike already poisons, so there is no need at all for those 2 items.

The poison chance from Noxious strike is only against bleeding enemies, making it much more complicated to poison enemies. What we are using, gives us 100% poison chance which is really good, since it makes us stack poisons faster aswell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info