[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Heres the build so far, I realize im missing the 3 crit nodes on the ranger side of the tree but will get those soon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwB5kILg2NEJIRLxa_GY4hdiPTI_YmlSoLKlsrCjB8MfoyATIyNj051EMxQzZHfkp9TI5M_02STipOn1FHUuxVS1nwW69d8mHiYetirGVNZ6BqjGyMbydwUnTtdct293n2elN6f3rvfXV_K4Sihs6HdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv49gkAqbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsKuw2LIZtMW1SLe2vTa-p8EzwuzEgsgUz3rTftQj2sHjn-jW6UbqYutj7YPuDu969W_8xf66?accountName=Shambigous&characterName=TheAzzReacher

Heres Gear

Not the greatest but decent crit rings with lifer and res and phys damage...still need to find a Rats nest with 1-2 nado shot and also looking to buy Shadow and Dust here shortly.

Ideas please.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Kreatief wrote:
How important is the chest for endgame?
I am currently playing ziggys bleed/poison tornado shot build and think about speccing to yours.
I have a reach of the council, 5l kintsugi and about 120 chaos.

Which pieces are having a big impact on the build and which improvements are having the bigger impact? 6l? enchancts? quality gems?

This is the order i'd get the stuff in: any helm with +2 tornadoshot enchant > 6-link > Quality gems > +1 to arrow drillneck

What do you think about getting 20q gems? It is worth to respec 20 lvl gems into 1 lvl 20% gems? Or we'll lose too much DPS and the best way is using prism?
"
Xinerub2 wrote:

What do you think about getting 20q gems? It is worth to respec 20 lvl gems into 1 lvl 20% gems? Or we'll lose too much DPS and the best way is using prism?

i'd just level 2 pairs of gems and then quality the one pair you arent using, and then level it up again until it gives you more dps :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Shambigous wrote:
Heres the build so far, I realize im missing the 3 crit nodes on the ranger side of the tree but will get those soon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwB5kILg2NEJIRLxa_GY4hdiPTI_YmlSoLKlsrCjB8MfoyATIyNj051EMxQzZHfkp9TI5M_02STipOn1FHUuxVS1nwW69d8mHiYetirGVNZ6BqjGyMbydwUnTtdct293n2elN6f3rvfXV_K4Sihs6HdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv49gkAqbJp2qoJ-i2aOKsKuw2LIZtMW1SLe2vTa-p8EzwuzEgsgUz3rTftQj2sHjn-jW6UbqYutj7YPuDu969W_8xf66?accountName=Shambigous&characterName=TheAzzReacher

Heres Gear

Not the greatest but decent crit rings with lifer and res and phys damage...still need to find a Rats nest with 1-2 nado shot and also looking to buy Shadow and Dust here shortly.

Ideas please.

Maybe try and get the +90% TS crit enchant on a helm. It should be much cheaper than a +2 proj one, but sadly also weaker in terms of raw damage
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Fundamentally the build is solid...it's just can't figure out why my crit is so low....and damage being in the low 12k. I did get a Rats nest which had a decent increase in overall dps but still only 35.41 crit. Wonder if it's the fact that I haven't completed a Uber lab yet and got the last 2 nodes in the ascendancy tree...I'd read somewhere that those last 2 nodes turn the bows base crit from 6 to 8 which would be huge...also I'm sure sense my dps gems are not quality that I'm missing a good 3 to 6k in terms of raw dps.
12k? Man. Link your gear. I started this build yesterday and with optimized stash trash I get 60k already? Still too lazy to do uber/merci lab so poison damage is weak! Level 75 did a t12 map with ease! Probably could do atziri. I love this more than my brood twine and legacy windripper!
Last edited by WhoEvenAmISquared on Jul 15, 2016, 8:17:04 PM
Hello, I was wondering if the curse on hit single target is still relevant or optimized? What options would you use running it 6L if so? I mean I notice you are running the barrage mine setup in both your current builds. If we aren't running dual curses are or we only running cospri for poison?
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Barrage mines, for Atziri, and Uber Atziri: Barrage - Trap and Mine damage - Pierce - Remote Mine - Increased Critical Strikes - Slower Projectiles

Wouldn't it be better to swap slower projectiles for point blank?
Last edited by Zvirblinjo on Jul 16, 2016, 6:53:10 AM
"
Shambigous wrote:
Fundamentally the build is solid...it's just can't figure out why my crit is so low....and damage being in the low 12k. I did get a Rats nest which had a decent increase in overall dps but still only 35.41 crit. Wonder if it's the fact that I haven't completed a Uber lab yet and got the last 2 nodes in the ascendancy tree...I'd read somewhere that those last 2 nodes turn the bows base crit from 6 to 8 which would be huge...also I'm sure sense my dps gems are not quality that I'm missing a good 3 to 6k in terms of raw dps.

is it only 35%? are you even using the increased crit gem? :P
"
Zvirblinjo wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Barrage mines, for Atziri, and Uber Atziri: Barrage - Trap and Mine damage - Pierce - Remote Mine - Increased Critical Strikes - Slower Projectiles

Wouldn't it be better to swap slower projectiles for point blank?

depends if point blank double dips, i am not sure whether or not it does

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info