[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
666lol666 wrote:
I seem to miss something very obvious but I'm to stupid to figure it out by myself. How does the build work without any accuracy?

It works fine as you always have some accuracy by default, but the more accuracy the better :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Robaholic wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Has anyone suggested the single target barrage attack have faster attacks/added chaos be replaced with... Trap?

Assuming barrage trap *works* (haven't tried it yet), I think laying 3 barrage traps should take out uber atziri's split phase in one go (so you can focus only on dodging until poison kills her. Which should be fast as well?) with no accidental reflect chance (if you're bad at recognizing the mirror). Poison double dips on trap damage, which seems pretty insane in this case considering she should be taking 26 extra-buffed poison stacks with vulnerability-on-hit gloves and cospri's and a +1 arrow corruption on drillneck.... Hell, even without the +1 drillneck it's 23 poison stacks. Honestly I think that's enough even for uber atziri with that kind of damage.

Thanks for the suggestion! will test it

What was the outcome of that testing? I'm very curious too :)

In addition i have two questions:
1. Im too lazy to use frenzy to cast the second curse and unsure if blasphemy and proj weakness would generate enough radius...? Do the gem increased area of effect work with blasphemy and projectile weakness? If this is a bad idea...i might think i should go for another chest? Or is the poison on curse key for the build? I clear up to t15 without probs atm, t15 bosses is a bitch, still too squishy...im thinking maybe id be better off with a lightning coil for phys reduce or belly/carcass for more hp?

2. Which build do you prefeer for endgame/survivability? With or without vaal pact and why? (assume its with for end game for more survivability but would love to have your input).

The testing was suprisingly good! Today i managed to beat uber atziri for the first time ever, which that setup! More details about the fight will be added later, but you can check the top front page of the thread for some more info.

Blasphemy is not good for this build, as the radius is too small

How much hp do you have?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
teketoria wrote:
Hi Amigo!

I've looked at your tree and noticed the big difference with using IR. I think this may be a very good idea, especially since I play in PrHC and never really liked the evasion style as it feels squishy when an attack does hit. I've converted my acrobatics/phase acro to IR and now have a substantial armor rating.
Couple questions:
1: can I keep Arrow Dancing notable or it just became unusable because I no longer have evasion? (well, only 5%)
2: I'm using Hinekora's Sight ammy and Atziri's Step boots for dodge - should I keep those for an added layer of defense? They provide 7% dodge and 25% spell dodge together.

1. Dont take that node, it's not worth it

2. If you like it you can keep it, i'd recommend testing it, but i doubt it makes a difference

I must ask a stupid queston: how do we generate endurance charges for immortal call?

Thanks for the awesome guide! Loving the build so far. These are my current builds and i only have 21k DPS. Why is my DPS so low? I'm lvl 77. But i dont think my dps would increase by 3x if i get 10 more levels.
"
MyJellyBelly wrote:
I must ask a stupid queston: how do we generate endurance charges for immortal call?

We don't generate endurance charges. With a regular cwdt + increased duration we get around 0,8 seconds of physical damage immunity. That's enough to protect us against Porcupines (The spike nova on death mobs)
"

Thanks for the awesome guide! Loving the build so far. These are my current builds and i only have 21k DPS. Why is my DPS so low? I'm lvl 77. But i dont think my dps would increase by 3x if i get 10 more levels.

I guess it's maybe the gem levels, aswell as skillpoints and jewels? try and level up and see if it gets better
Hello, and thanks for the great build. The most fun I've had in poe.

My question is, i,m not using vulnerability gloves at the moment, short on cash. For my curses i use curse on hit, herald of ice, poachers mark, assassins mark, inc aoe. That's how i get my frenzy and power charges. And ass mark and poach mark both add to my survivability. See chest piece. Seems to work great. if i could roll 4 blue and 2 green in my chest then i could use vulnerability instead of poachers mark. Is there any advantage to having the vulnerability gloves, will they proc mpre then curse on hit.

Thanks

the old guy
"
dandyandy wrote:
Hello, and thanks for the great build. The most fun I've had in poe.

My question is, i,m not using vulnerability gloves at the moment, short on cash. For my curses i use curse on hit, herald of ice, poachers mark, assassins mark, inc aoe. That's how i get my frenzy and power charges. And ass mark and poach mark both add to my survivability. See chest piece. Seems to work great. if i could roll 4 blue and 2 green in my chest then i could use vulnerability instead of poachers mark. Is there any advantage to having the vulnerability gloves, will they proc mpre then curse on hit.

Thanks

the old guy

Glad you like it!

I would recommend getting vulnerability gloves, as they also makes us poison against against normal clearing, since out Tornadoshot initial hit, curses them, leading to the secondary projectiles poisoning them. Also, the herald of ice will not work against single target bosses, so the gloves would be better in this case
Just theorycrafting:

Let´s say you have 3 frenzy charges (max) and equip 3 pacifism jewels (- 3 max frenzy charges) would this mean for snakebits to always trigger poison as zero is your max frenzy charges? :-)

Not saying this is worth it, but could be a very very budget solution :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info