[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
SpitfireXD wrote:
I don´t have currency to buy the Cospri,it´s possible to replace with a belly or a Rare armor?

Yes, if youse snakebite gloves instead of maligaro's
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
This build is really nice and i killed every single boss in the game, but it's time for me to try out a new build after 2xlvl 91 bow builds :D i got these if anybody needs:

IGN: Kronborg11 or send me a pm
Quick questions.

Just bought my 6L Bow. I can't afford a Vuln on Hit Facebreakers.

I really want to use Cospri's and Vuln though.
Was also considering Kintsugi's + Snakebites but I don't want to lose the Crit Multi from Facebreakers.

Is it possible to do Cospri's + Facebreakers + Blasphemy/Vulnerability?
If so, what else should I use in the links?

Thanks! Great guide.

EDIT: Also have a few other questions.

What about Projectile Weakness?
What about using the Crit Multi Damage gem? What gem in my 6L would I remove?

EDIT2:

Isn't it more efficient in a crit build to rely on a Diamond Flask?
The reason being is how good Diamond Flasks are since they patched them last season.
Then if you do, you can spec into more Crit Multi% rather than so much Crit Chance.

EDIT3:

Sorry for another edit, just wanted another opinion with all the answers to the beforehand questions.
I just sold an expensive item, and now I have roughly 8.5 ex + Cospris (no links) + Council Bow (6L).
REALLY confused if I should invest even more into a ridiculous priced FB base Vuln on Hit.
Also, what about the +2 enchant? How much priority should it be vs the gloves and / or +1 arrow drill.
Last edited by Cahelms on Jul 9, 2016, 4:30:58 PM
Damn, you added the Vaal pact, I had been using it from the get go really. Based the build on your's and Ziggy's but changed it to be more defensive whilst keeping great damage. Was going to do my own build guide for it but probably not a lot of point now. Was the better option going with vaal pact though. Nice build and guide though, very good :D
So been following ZiggyD's guide (well, youtube + google spreadsheet) which is very similar to this one ... and I'm level 66.

One problem. I only have 2.7k health, and when I go into merciless lab Izaro one shots me. A single mistake and I'm dead. I don't have vaal pact ... but not sure what good that would do if I'm dead already ;-)

Gear - I'm using Death's opus, drillneck, Tabula rasa, facebreaker gloves, and rares.

As per Ziggys skill tree I'm using acrobatics but not Iron reflexes (as per this guide). Would that make a difference? Strikes me that 30% chance to evade is nice ... but for the other 70% of the time there's pretty much no defence. I feel like a complete glass Canon with zero margin for error. And in lab that's a complete PITA ... 15 minutes to get to phase 2 Izaro (3 times now) and bang - one shot - dead.

Any advice appreciated.
Zed

I seem to miss something very obvious but I'm to stupid to figure it out by myself. How does the build work without any accuracy?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Has anyone suggested the single target barrage attack have faster attacks/added chaos be replaced with... Trap?

Assuming barrage trap *works* (haven't tried it yet), I think laying 3 barrage traps should take out uber atziri's split phase in one go (so you can focus only on dodging until poison kills her. Which should be fast as well?) with no accidental reflect chance (if you're bad at recognizing the mirror). Poison double dips on trap damage, which seems pretty insane in this case considering she should be taking 26 extra-buffed poison stacks with vulnerability-on-hit gloves and cospri's and a +1 arrow corruption on drillneck.... Hell, even without the +1 drillneck it's 23 poison stacks. Honestly I think that's enough even for uber atziri with that kind of damage.

Thanks for the suggestion! will test it

What was the outcome of that testing? I'm very curious too :)

In addition i have two questions:
1. Im too lazy to use frenzy to cast the second curse and unsure if blasphemy and proj weakness would generate enough radius...? Do the gem increased area of effect work with blasphemy and projectile weakness? If this is a bad idea...i might think i should go for another chest? Or is the poison on curse key for the build? I clear up to t15 without probs atm, t15 bosses is a bitch, still too squishy...im thinking maybe id be better off with a lightning coil for phys reduce or belly/carcass for more hp?

2. Which build do you prefeer for endgame/survivability? With or without vaal pact and why? (assume its with for end game for more survivability but would love to have your input).
Last edited by Robaholic on Jul 10, 2016, 7:56:35 AM
Hi Amigo!

I've looked at your tree and noticed the big difference with using IR. I think this may be a very good idea, especially since I play in PrHC and never really liked the evasion style as it feels squishy when an attack does hit. I've converted my acrobatics/phase acro to IR and now have a substantial armor rating.
Couple questions:
1: can I keep Arrow Dancing notable or it just became unusable because I no longer have evasion? (well, only 5%)
2: I'm using Hinekora's Sight ammy and Atziri's Step boots for dodge - should I keep those for an added layer of defense? They provide 7% dodge and 25% spell dodge together.
Rip'd at 82 in a tier 6 map after a strongbox opening (i believe it was reflect, got one-shotted but had vaal pact)

Super fun build. I usually don't like to run the same build again after I die but it cleared so fast I think I may do it again. Then again, I play HC and maybe this build is too squishy? I only had 3.7k life (9k armor) when I died.

Was also only ~1-2 days away from my reach bow.

Feelsbadman
Last edited by bigfatpat on Jul 10, 2016, 3:00:08 PM
"
Cahelms wrote:
Quick questions.

Just bought my 6L Bow. I can't afford a Vuln on Hit Facebreakers.

I really want to use Cospri's and Vuln though.
Was also considering Kintsugi's + Snakebites but I don't want to lose the Crit Multi from Facebreakers.

Is it possible to do Cospri's + Facebreakers + Blasphemy/Vulnerability?
If so, what else should I use in the links?

Thanks! Great guide.

EDIT: Also have a few other questions.

What about Projectile Weakness?
What about using the Crit Multi Damage gem? What gem in my 6L would I remove?

EDIT2:

Isn't it more efficient in a crit build to rely on a Diamond Flask?
The reason being is how good Diamond Flasks are since they patched them last season.
Then if you do, you can spec into more Crit Multi% rather than so much Crit Chance.

EDIT3:

Sorry for another edit, just wanted another opinion with all the answers to the beforehand questions.
I just sold an expensive item, and now I have roughly 8.5 ex + Cospris (no links) + Council Bow (6L).
REALLY confused if I should invest even more into a ridiculous priced FB base Vuln on Hit.
Also, what about the +2 enchant? How much priority should it be vs the gloves and / or +1 arrow drill.

I would not recommend blasphemy, as the area of the curse is too small to have an effect. Instead i'd either use some other random gloves corrupted with a curse on hit, or the asenaths gentle touch unique gloves

Dont use the crit multi gem, and if you would use it, only use it instead of faster attacks. The other gems are way to important.

You could use a diamond flask for bosses, if you dont sustain your powercharges in those bossfights. For general clearing high crit chance is still the best option, as we have the ascendancy node, which gives us 100% more poison damage on crits, meaning that crits are REALLY important.

I would recommend focusing on the glove enchant asap, as one 6link is more than enough. The 2nd is only for quality-of-life improvements. After that i'd buy the enchant, and lastly get the +1 drillneck
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info