[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
WWBarb wrote:
"
qwaza wrote:
"
WWBarb wrote:

I use Tornado shot for both trash and boss, I guess you can use split arrow for trash and Tornado/puncture for boss.(but I feel Tornado will do a lot more damage with 100% poison chance than Puncture even on single target)

Hmm, I guess I could... But at the moment Tornado Shot just destroys everything, so not quite needed with Split Arrow I think :P

Make a 5L siege ballista totem or range attack totem :P
Good damage and decoy

Thats actually not a bad idea :D
Hey guys, i've recently specced into this build as my main toon for the league after making some money playing EQ and i must say it's one of the fastest things i've literally played.

At first i was a little shakey playing a ranged build is a different ball game to playing a big marauding juggernaut of a character, mechanics do come into play so stay alert this isn't a sleeper build if you want to push to high tiers 13+ with that being said here's my gear -

As you may be surprised to notice im not using Rat's nest mainly because the uber lab enchantment gives more crit to Tornado shot than rat's nest does, you do lose out on juicy attack speend and movement speed but you gain a rather large chunk of HP and abit more breathing room considering this build uses alot of uniques. Im currently using Virutisoty as my gloves as i have yet to get my hands on a pair of vuln on hit facebreakers but they are without a doubt BiS. TS is a great trash clearer and it's also great at single target DPS especially with the Assasin asencdancy with that being said i did socket a Puncture trap into my chest as it's to my *safe* DPS to pass up on espcially during some days at Uber Lab. My main tip for this build would be to grab HP where you can and but your life before your DPS because what's the point of having alot of DPS when you can't sustain it with a decent life pool. I've done t12-15 with this build without a problem just use the core mechanics this build provides and it's a walk in the park, uber lab is simple and easier than ever with the high pace you can keep up with this build, yet to try atziri but im more than sure it's just as easy as the latter.

Damn Amigo Boyz, back at it again with the dank builds.
"
iDeeps wrote:
Hey guys, i've recently specced into this build as my main toon for the league after making some money playing EQ and i must say it's one of the fastest things i've literally played.

At first i was a little shakey playing a ranged build is a different ball game to playing a big marauding juggernaut of a character, mechanics do come into play so stay alert this isn't a sleeper build if you want to push to high tiers 13+ with that being said here's my gear -

As you may be surprised to notice im not using Rat's nest mainly because the uber lab enchantment gives more crit to Tornado shot than rat's nest does, you do lose out on juicy attack speend and movement speed but you gain a rather large chunk of HP and abit more breathing room considering this build uses alot of uniques. Im currently using Virutisoty as my gloves as i have yet to get my hands on a pair of vuln on hit facebreakers but they are without a doubt BiS. TS is a great trash clearer and it's also great at single target DPS especially with the Assasin asencdancy with that being said i did socket a Puncture trap into my chest as it's to my *safe* DPS to pass up on espcially during some days at Uber Lab. My main tip for this build would be to grab HP where you can and but your life before your DPS because what's the point of having alot of DPS when you can't sustain it with a decent life pool. I've done t12-15 with this build without a problem just use the core mechanics this build provides and it's a walk in the park, uber lab is simple and easier than ever with the high pace you can keep up with this build, yet to try atziri but im more than sure it's just as easy as the latter.

Damn Amigo Boyz, back at it again with the dank builds.

Thanks bro, i'll try to optimize the build as good as possible :D a

and as you said you really want those vuln on hit facebreakers. It will make you always poison aswell, since you are using cospris

And good luck farming uber lab! (If you get another of those 90% TS crit enchantments lemme know)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I really like the idea of this build. Im still using Deaths Opus and i must say the bow is still sick in t11 maps. need to get my hands on council bow still.
I made a bit more defensive build because i think the dmg would be still very good.
what u think?
poeurl.com/Ghx
Last edited by r3t4rd on Jun 11, 2016, 11:29:06 AM
Seems like Opus is a nice bow to stop by before getting the Council upgrade indeed.

Guess you could also play the ripper ele version as shadow until you get the Reach too.
"
Isdp wrote:
Seems like Opus is a nice bow to stop by before getting the Council upgrade indeed.

Guess you could also play the ripper ele version as shadow until you get the Reach too.

you will have to spec out of some nodes on the tree when you switch from ele to phys though
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I have 107k tooltip now with charges. Problem is single target on atziri, split phase. TS is just hitting reflect mob and dying. Any suggestions for this?
IGN: Clon
"
Clon wrote:
I have 107k tooltip now with charges. Problem is single target on atziri, split phase. TS is just hitting reflect mob and dying. Any suggestions for this?

Barrage. It just makes the volley fire more arrows, so it's always directed at one target
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Clon wrote:

Barrage. It just makes the volley fire more arrows, so it's always directed at one target

Barrage is not that good for uber split phase.... you have to stand in one position too long.
IGN: Clon
"
Clon wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Clon wrote:

Barrage is not that good for uber split phase.... you have to stand in one position too long.

I just tried it on normal atziri. I think it's fine. it also deals a damn lot of damage too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info