[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
WWBarb wrote:

yes, and should use a curse on hit vulnerabilty glove as well.
So all of your attack auto poison enemy, because of massive double dipping you get like 5-10x of your tooltip dps as chaos damage.

You can even use vuln on hit asenaths gentle touch for increased duration of poison since we are dualcursing. It will also give more survivability bevause of temp chains, but you will lose some dps from crit gloves.

This is true, I have a curse on hit facebreaker already so I will stick with that.
90% crit multi is almost 30% MORE damage for me.
What is the 2nd curse aura you recommend if using Cospri? will the Blasphemy aura be too small to be effective? (since we dont have any +aoe radius)
We can use Inc. Aoe for Blasphemy
"
qwaza wrote:

It will make it reserve more mana :(
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
qwaza wrote:

It will make it reserve more mana :(

probably worth it tho, gonna drop grace I guess.
Enfeeble probably is much more reliable than grace anyway.
So what auras do we land on? Blasphemy + Enfeeble and Haste?
"
qwaza wrote:

When I save up for a 6L Cospri I would like to run blashemy enfeeble + inc Aoe and arctic armor.
Vulnerability from glove.
Currently just Grace and arctic armor which make Uber Izaro kind of a pain with bad gears (no life on jewelries).

"
WWBarb wrote:
"
qwaza wrote:

When I save up for a 6L Cospri I would like to run blashemy enfeeble + inc Aoe and arctic armor.
Currently just Grace and arctic armor which make Uber Izaro kind of a pain with bad gears (no life on jewelries).

Hmm, I see. I currently run Curse on Hit with Herald of Ice. The curses I'm using are AssMark and Vuln.

I have 6L bow for my Tornado Shot and a 5L Cospri which I currently have Puncture in (I don't use it though lol)..

Sounds like I atleast need to get Facebreakers like yours..

Any idea what to actually put in my Cospri? :P
"
qwaza wrote:
"
WWBarb wrote:
"
qwaza wrote:

Hmm, I see. I currently run Curse on Hit with Herald of Ice. The curses I'm using are AssMark and Vuln.

I have 6L bow for my Tornado Shot and a 5L Cospri which I currently have Puncture in (I don't use it though lol)..

Sounds like I atleast need to get Facebreakers like yours..

Any idea what to actually put in my Cospri? :P

I use Tornado shot for both trash and boss, I guess you can use split arrow for trash and Tornado/puncture for boss.(but I feel Tornado will do a lot more damage with 100% poison chance than Puncture even on single target)
"
WWBarb wrote:

I use Tornado shot for both trash and boss, I guess you can use split arrow for trash and Tornado/puncture for boss.(but I feel Tornado will do a lot more damage with 100% poison chance than Puncture even on single target)

Hmm, I guess I could... But at the moment Tornado Shot just destroys everything, so not quite needed with Split Arrow I think :P
"
qwaza wrote:
"
WWBarb wrote:

Hmm, I guess I could... But at the moment Tornado Shot just destroys everything, so not quite needed with Split Arrow I think :P

Make a 5L siege ballista totem or range attack totem :P
Good damage and decoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info