[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

whats about Poison for Faster Attacks?
"
terferi wrote:
Should I be using the skill gems in your gear or the ones in the guide? What would you cut out if you had to run two five links?

I was running a 5L reach and a 5L cospri's for a long while before I managed to 6L my reach.

I felt fine cutting Increased Critical Strikes from both setups due to Unstable Infusion (the chance to gain power charge on non-crit from our ascendancy). There may be a better option, but I felt since even with lower crit I did a ton of damage. Just my two cents.

"
kelandi wrote:
whats about Poison for Faster Attacks?

I can't see that being worth it because we already apply poison two ways; once through the ascendancy node (Noxious Strike), and once again through Cospri's (poison cursed enemies on hit, we activate this using the curse on hit from our corrupted facebreakers).

Someone can run the numbers I'm sure, but just from a practicality point of view I can't see it worth running over faster attacks.
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."

I've spent quite a while farming for my gear and am getting pretty happy with it. What should I upgrade next? Except for helm enchant ofc :p
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 22, 2016, 12:18:25 PM
I caved and got myself curse on hit gloves + cospri and its totally worth it.With HoI and Hatred Tornado Shot tooltip is at 101k, 4.7k Life and 9k Evasion.With Grace im sitting on 16.6 Evasion.Only problem I'm having is phys reflect but I imagine once I get Iron reflexes it'll be manageable.Here's my gear, still looking to upgrade my boots and rings.Overall the build is fun and very strong.

Last edited by Fullstep on Jun 22, 2016, 1:42:40 PM
This build is insane! time to save up for a Reach of the Council xD
"
Fullstep wrote:
I caved and got myself curse on hit gloves + cospri and its totally worth it.With HoI and Hatred Tornado Shot tooltip is at 101k, 4.7k Life and 9k Evasion.With Grace im sitting on 16.6 Evasion.Only problem I'm having is phys reflect but I imagine once I get Iron reflexes it'll be manageable.Here's my gear, still looking to upgrade my boots and rings.Overall the build is fun and very strong.

101k Tornado Shot tooltip? Screenshot?
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 22, 2016, 3:06:39 PM
Sure here are the screenshots.Tooltip can still go up if I get rings with phys.

Only with charges.

With Vaal Haste, Onslaught Flask and Atziri's Promise
"
Fullstep wrote:
Sure here are the screenshots.Tooltip can still go up if I get rings with phys.

Only with charges.

With Vaal Haste, Onslaught Flask and Atziri's Promise

How are you that much higher than me? Sure you got 40% more WED but I can barely push 80k if at all with only charges. Does 12 lvls do that much?
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 22, 2016, 3:48:59 PM
From the gear you've posted I see you're using Grace, the screenshots I posted are with Hatred.Also my helmet gives a decent bit of dps.
Last edited by Fullstep on Jun 22, 2016, 4:00:06 PM
"
Fullstep wrote:
From the gear you've posted I see you're using Grace, the screenshots I posted are with Hatred.Also my helmet gives a decent bit of dps.

Yeah I checked with Hatred :)

Yeah I guess the enchant is worth some.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info