[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
BasedDong wrote:
On the Passive tree is it really better to take heavy draw or deadly draw over the projectile dmg nodes from the start of ranger's tree to the left of ballistic mastery? inc phys dmg works with poison? the wiki says projectile damage works but not sure on inc phys dmg..

Proj damage is better. Phy damage does not double dip on poison.
"
BasedDong wrote:
On the Passive tree is it really better to take heavy draw or deadly draw over the projectile dmg nodes from the start of ranger's tree to the left of ballistic mastery? inc phys dmg works with poison? the wiki says projectile damage works but not sure on inc phys dmg..

Proj dmg is best. I will change the tree now :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
alisahinler wrote:
Thanks for the build, I am wondering which one would be better;Rustic Sash as belt or Leather Belt. Do we benefit from the % inc physical dmg from rustic sash? It seems like giving me 1k tooltip dps on tornado shot but, is that actually matter? I didn't understand if this build hits with poison or physical.
I would appreciate if you could explain me. Thanks in advance.

yes you benefit from rustic sash, but i would rather want more survivability :D 40 life is around 100 life with our increases from passive tree

The build hits with physical, because only physical damage and chaos damage can poison. Just like fire damage can ignite.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
Assassin is what makes this build so OP. 100% MORE poison damage on critical strikes aswell as 2% base crit is HUGE

2,5% base crit, you have 5 power charges.

I only have 4 charges now, as i changed the tree, and didnt find the extra charge needed. I can cap crit chance without it, just using a 90% tornadoshot crit helmet
Really excited to try out this build.

Any suggestions for passive tree leveling?

Thanks for your help.
"
Romados wrote:
Really excited to try out this build.

Any suggestions for passive tree leveling?

Thanks for your help.

Go for poison and damage over time nodes last (once you get to level 75+)

Level by going through crit nodes and take piercing shots. After that you go down to deadly draw and lethality
"
Go for poison and damage over time nodes last (once you get to level 75+)

Level by going through crit nodes and take piercing shots. After that you go down to deadly draw and lethality

Does the same go for the Ascendant Points? Which order should we get those?

Thanks!
IGN: Valisirin
So what are you using now for single/target + auras? I see your actual gem links don't match the guide section. Just curiosity.

Nice build! still trying to upgrade my gears
"
BurningChaos wrote:
So what are you using now for single/target + auras? I see your actual gem links don't match the guide section. Just curiosity.

I only have 1 sixlink. I swap out Tornadoshot and Barrage for single target, as they require the same links. The curse on hit combo, is just because i didn't know whatelse to have in my 5l.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info