EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You're not using acuity for crit but instant leech, high armor and huge int. but carry on. You die a lot to uber run all maps at 0% exp (that means ur dying). I wont

BTW My tree ha way more life, defense and DPS. Did you even look at it? Or just spam your yellow text? I dont here. You have nothign to learn. You know everything as a self admitted noob.

anyone who base a build which needs massive damage, like that in critical and use several unique items in addition to increasing the cost of building for 200 exalteds (which the league would be impossible) will also create a much sux game mechanics for how the damage is based on the blow and it's hard to hit a critical blow chance with less than 51%, investing in all critical to stay at the end with 29% of critical is disappointing

I chose to play with melee weapon and everyone knows that melee is 100 times more likely to die than any other class, it is very easy to make a video in which you do not die just do several times until in a you hit everything but the I like to play with melee is exactly the fact that when hit was by my ability and not by a ridiculous gem that attacks him an absurd distance in a comfortable position and dodge the blows. I'm still bad at making atziri but I like to show exactly the reality.

about dies and stay with 0% exp, I am satisfied with the level that I acquired and give up on gain level after the exp nerf, the only ones maps currently do is uber atziri because I'm trying to learn the mechanics as you can see in the video, I get sick of making maps.
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 18, 2016, 8:15:46 PM
I said your build was good price/performance. All I did was take it to next level with a pair of gloves and point out your wasting a passive.. Dont take it personnel.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I said your build was good price/performance. All I did was take it to next level with a pair of gloves and point out your wasting a passive.. Dont take it personnel.

I did not take it personally on the contrary you pointed an opinion that many people also had and I am trying to explain objectively the disadvantages of using critical and need for using vaal pact, all I'm showing I have tested several times inclusivea version critical that for me was the first real disappointment and I see that the vaal pact is the only viable option to make maps of greatest difficulty, one thing is obvious, this is not one building buggy that you put 3 traps before atziri come and kill instantly requires skill to kill and take advantage of 100% of the building so be sure to only one thing, you'll never die if you know move with this Build.
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 18, 2016, 9:51:41 PM
Fair enough mate. Good build thanks for showing it. I'm still going non RT and crit to stay on left side of tree. I wanna one shot T15 too not just 14s haha. Also will wear a LC...stay tuned.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 19, 2016, 1:28:15 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Fair enough mate. Good build thanks for showing it. I'm still going non RT and crit to stay on left side of tree. I wanna one shot T15 too not just 14s haha. Also will wear a LC...stay tuned.

I do not agree with these options but put a video for us to see how it was
If you use a voidheart, what gem would go in place of the Poison in the axe?
make gem setup on the spoiler pls. tnx
For lower level budget builds is herald of ash+hatred better? I'm not really sold on the blasphemy setup.
"
For lower level budget builds is herald of ash+hatred better? I'm not really sold on the blasphemy setup.

HOA + HATRED LVL 1 - 70

grace + arctir armour( or vulnerability ) 70 +
This is the first time in my life, that I see a melee char who is able to tank the rain of an enraged uber trio girl, without permanent immortal call or a lot of damage medication (lots of armour, granite flask, block and endurance charges).

Even this guy (which has a super tanky mara) chose to kill girl first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvDUm8R9E_0

When I saw that you killed the cycloner and the dual stryker first, I thought "You are crazy man, girl is going to kick your ass" but I was wrong, You tanked her like a boss =)
Last edited by falxes on Jun 20, 2016, 9:21:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info