EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

full party t14 video uploaded
Nice build!! I'll try it.

Thanks so much.
"
Trevoh wrote:
1 - about life is very simple remove ming of heart or you can sacrifice some points to catch
more points to increase life, but you should not do

a - you must invest in items with a good amount of life if it gets difficult you should replace ming of hearth by a ring that provides on average 120 lives

b -. with life as the 6500+ and fortify + Enfeeble (sometimes) + arctic armor (sometimes) or only to fortify it is impossible to take the dreaded (hitkill) because in addition to everything you have 75% of all the resistances and 55% damage reduction without the flask and 88% with the flask, is very important in time to clear the maps the use of flasks for both defense to attack

then you will just die to slow strokes that generally give hitkill to whom has over 14k ES as the 'touch of god' 'dominus t14 or double flameblast uber atziri

2 - about bloody fury, use or not use, the idea of ​​bloody fury is stealing life along with attack speed and gain frenzy charge, you must reconcile the loss of life with the flask of life that also removes bleeding!

If you choose not to bloody fury you lost these benefits though, how easy it is to keep it with life flask I prefer to leave just like this and remove the skill quickly when they need it, just press '' I '' take is to put when you do not want to use a life flask for example at the end of one struggle after killing the boss

is the most important of all, you need to beat to regain life! as all build leech

3 - I will be putting new videos including the death of uber uber atziri lab and party farm

Thank you for your pointers. Yep now i have 6415 live and i miss 1 hp node (6%) cause i took +30 int.
About damage reduction i suggest to u read about damage mitigation and it's formula. It works different way. There is also a good calculator:
https://jsfiddle.net/p7pe80jx/10/embedded/result/

Let me test and ajust the build for some days. The main problem for me is no hp regen. Anyway thank you for help and fun build.
this part of the recovery of life annoys me too, but I think it's the price you pay for wanting to have steal life instant without atziri acuity kkkk, can only use potions of life and take bloody fury (in my new video I just I do put the uber lab without it) we always have to adapt to build our needs that is the secret =)
uber lab uploaded
Hi, Uber Lab video is private.

Thanks
Do we really need DoT nodes like in jevels? Bleed damage based on physical initial hit like a poison (physical + chaos). So we can simply maximize initial physical damage. If we do it we also increase aftershock damage that give us faster clearing speed ( don't need to wait 5 sec to apply dot's).
Then DoT will be useful for bosses and fat mobs.
Last edited by PKiller on Jun 9, 2016, 10:14:17 AM
uber lab is uploaded ( NO MORE PRIVATE )
Mate... I bought a 6L disfauvor and built a toon with your spec. Is simply great, your build will be really popular

Good work, thanks again.
thank u = )
Watch the video to understand the movement use of potions and control of the fight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info