EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

Going to make a new character, how should i level this? what should i use when leveling and when should i swap? I have a tab and some spare money ready. (i'm pretty new)
"
JackHardon wrote:
Going to make a new character, how should i level this? what should i use when leveling and when should i swap? I have a tab and some spare money ready. (i'm pretty new)

for people confused about the progress of the build I would like to describe what your doubts, usually there are some items that become fundamental in the beginning, voidheart + weapon with good damage + belly the beast when you gain more resources in the game can exchange the belly by a kaom's heart, the weapon by an disfavor atziri and ring for a ming of heart or other of his will, can also use a tabula rasa if you have difficulty with the links, it is not hard to do the rest of the items are following the basis of that I put, which are the life resistance necesario attributes

Other than that as the build does not use critical most of the necessary attributes can be achieved in the passive
do you think it is ok not long travel to VP instead to get more health and increase aoe? thanks
"
qiandongyq wrote:
do you think it is ok not long travel to VP instead to get more health and increase aoe? thanks

But that is the magic in this build, vp makes you immortal besides giving opportunity to catch various passive life,
with kaom's legacy of to get more but with 100% life leech does not need more than 7k life
if you does not take hit kill then this great!
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 16, 2016, 12:48:47 AM
"
Trevoh wrote:
"
qiandongyq wrote:

But that is the magic in this build, vp makes you immortal besides giving opportunity to catch various passive life,
with kaom's legacy of to get more but with 100% life leech does not need more than 7k life
if you does not take hit kill then this great!

thank you so much for quick reply. Great build btw. leveling right now
Do i really need to use ming's heart? is that a huge dps buff? Also what gem should i use if i have a 5L atziri axe? EQ>Melee Phy>less dur>poison > last one i put rapid or con effect?
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
Do i really need to use ming's heart? is that a huge dps buff? Also what gem should i use if i have a 5L atziri axe? EQ>Melee Phy>less dur>poison > last one i put rapid or con effect?

without ming probably your dps drops slightly but nothing that endangers the functioning, there will if your play style if you prefer you can not use

on setting gems I return to speak again

1Earthquake. + 2lessduration. + 3melee physical damage. + 4concetrated effect (or Increased area for monsters). + 5poison. + 6rapid decay
First off, nice build. :)

Think I will give it a try.

What do u think about the idea to leave the path to the "Vaal pact" and go upwards to the "whispers of doom" for double curse and more DOT.

As 2nd course I would take "poachers mark" for the franzy, so no "blood rage" required for frenzy buildup.

What do u think about the idea, would this work?

probably not, sacrifice pact vaal for 1 curse not worth

If you remove pact vaal. happened the following things

1 when you take one very strong hit you will not recover fast life and in video

2 had probably impossible to do, core t15 and uber atziri.
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 16, 2016, 9:41:13 PM
really work to me, thank u

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info