EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

is worth put blodlust gem? maybe swap rapid decay, bloodlust has 59% more damage against bleed enemies, so more bleeding and poison damage? is that right?

edit: haha is not worth because the eq cannot bleeding and eq has 79% more after shock damage, my bad
Last edited by Bash on Jun 17, 2016, 1:43:58 PM
Can you do uberlab with this build? Looking for a build that can run uberlab with no issue.
"
Atrav wrote:
Can you do uberlab with this build? Looking for a build that can run uberlab with no issue.

have video with uber lab

=================================================================================
UBER ATZIRI DOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpJyZ3cv1Y&feature=youtu.be

=================================================================================
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 18, 2016, 12:23:18 AM
Working really fine withouth mings heart (i really hate the HP drop).

Is really really a nice build.

7.250 HP lvl 91.

My pots, no haste, no vinktar, only hp pots and lion's roar. 0 deaths from lvl 89 to lvl 91

Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Jun 18, 2016, 5:18:08 AM
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
Working really fine withouth mings heart (i really hate the HP drop).

Is really really a nice build.

7.250 HP lvl 91.

My pots, no haste, no vinktar, only hp pots and lion's roar. 0 deaths from lvl 89 to lvl 91

why 4 pot of life ?, u need new lions roar with 30 use + atziri flask
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 18, 2016, 10:48:01 AM
DEATHLESS MALACAI AND UBER ATZIRI VIDEO IS UPLOADED !
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 18, 2016, 2:02:01 PM
Nice build and good price. Now you can kill UBER are you planning on getting Acuity and not going for vaal pact? Its like a dozen pts wasted going to vaal pact because dex doesnt give you accuracy nor evasion with keystones you have

Also not sure why take melee chance to bleed when axe causes bleed
this seems optimal
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 19, 2016, 1:01:17 AM

I understand your doubts but you are very wrong and I will explain why

1 point - who has not critical, can not use acuity, why? because resolution technique removes all chances of critical!

but why using RT then?

because usually the axes were not meant to be critical an example is the low critical chance base that they have because of this marauder won to a bonus in the passive ascendant

2 point - you do not 'waste' points going to vaal pact, why?

Handle 28% increase life of passive + 7% (plus jewelry)

the dexterity wins (necessary to use gems and items) that would be gained through items also happens to increase the bonus gem '' grace '' further increasing the armor off the effect of vaal pact

3 - passive dirty techniques (hand iron reflexes to) you should go the right not to take the passive that increases 10% of the skill of the time and 10% damage over time, the effect is very negative compared to the gain, does not dirty techniques (40%)

4 - you have 100% chance to cause bleeding to keep the effect constantly otherwise it there will be great loss in damage per second

Finally, defense and life as I have said here is illusion, this build has been made for players who did not have the resources to have an item mirrored can make any kind of map without problems, if you remove vaal pact this build,
It will be one that cleans fast maps but can not stand a strong enemy

when you have 7,000 life with 50% damage reduction as shown in the video who survives the most powerful blows of the game (uber atziri flameblast + Malachai t15 double boss)

You conclude that you do not need life or defense but in a way to make your life recovers fast to endure the next blow and vaal pact is the best way.
You're not using acuity for crit but instant leech, high armor and huge int. but carry on. You die a lot to uber run all maps at 0% exp (that means ur dying). I wont

BTW My tree ha way more life, defense and DPS. Did you even look at it? Or just spam your yellow text? I;m done here. You have nothign to learn. Again carry on.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 18, 2016, 8:13:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info