2.3.0c Hotfix

And just have 4th crash!!!

So is 4 losed keys - want them back.
Last edited by Darkyfly on Jun 5, 2016, 8:58:46 AM
Instead of releasing a major update every 3 months, test you patch before release so I don't have to wait 10mins every time you find a bug and decide to run a 6mb update. Rly GGG.. a 20gb game installs faster.

I finish my characters.. you come up with some gems/items nerf.. didn't get much time to play.. You know not everybody streams and gets free stuff. Some of us have jobs.

Or even better .. fix that desync already. "2 seconds loading screen for non SSD" - right like I even believed that.

PS: great job on those new labs. Not only it takes ages to find them.. they are duplicates.. A lot of "fun" after the first characters.. Who comes up with these ideas? Do your creative team be like " how can we make this game boring and annoying?"
Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 5, 2016, 9:41:47 AM
Spoiler
Instead of releasing a major update every 3 months, test you patch bef

After Ambush/rampage/torment/Darkshrine/Talisman/Perandues leagues starts, can we now assume that GGG clearly is not testing their patches ? Since the history of huge issues released on each start talks for itself.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
When are you going to give us the option to disable this so called "improved" loading? It's totally bs.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
"
alecs87 wrote:
I finish my characters.. you come up with some gems/items nerf.. didn't get much time to play.. You know not everybody streams and gets free stuff. Some of us have jobs.

Well, I really love PoE, but you said exactly what it is! I play all the time I have available and even then, things like level 100, get much more than 20 exalteds (as many people do ) , beyond the tops items of course, seems to be something unreachable for me .

Speaking of new fresh leagues, of course.

I really agree 100 % with you, dude.
"
dda550 wrote:
When are you going to give us the option to disable this so called "improved" loading? It's totally bs.

I swear the loading got worse for me :\
I noticed that when the sound lacerate, my computer thinks I have unplugged a device (jack).
I don't know if this will help you to fix the bug but I hope so :D

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Patch 2.3.0c
  • Fixed a problem where certain unreleased hideout decorations were available early, and at the wrong prices and levels. These are unfinished and will probably be destroyed tomorrow. We will refund favour spent on them when this occurs.

Noooooooo :-( I was so excited to see them. *Hugs a cactus*
Last edited by Alysma on Jun 5, 2016, 11:53:20 AM
As someone that can't afford a high end computer because I have more important priorities I do have to say thank you GGG. This patch has cut my loading time down by at least 90%. It was getting to the point Perandus was borderline unplayable and this league has been smooth with only a few crashes here and there. And honestly I crashed more last league from my computer not being able to handle the Perandus effects. Thanks for the update and thanks for keeping up the hard work fixing the issues!
Please dont destroy the existing hideout-decorations :( I spent like 5 hours to set my hideout up with them.
Keep up the good work, your communication is the best!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info