2.3.0c Hotfix

Chris, can You tell to all people whos wait for audio bug issue - that You are working to solve it?
Silence is not good point. Sound is a very important part of the game, and we cannot ignore that.
Im personally gonna wait one day and quit league if it is not gonna be fixed, cause i dont like to be like ignored muted fool.
Guys thanks for the XP support. Seriously, as funny as it might sound, I play PoE on an old rig and love you for supporting potatoes! (and I guess I'm not the only one)
"
lacnee wrote:
Chris, can You tell to all people whos wait for audio bug issue - that You are working to solve it?
Silence is not good point. Sound is a very important part of the game, and we cannot ignore that.
Im personally gonna wait one day and quit league if it is not gonna be fixed, cause i dont like to be like ignored muted fool.

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

We are still investigating many issues such as the sound problems. More fixes will be deployed as they are ready!

Learn to read?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"

Learn to read?

As a anouncement, not as a post - it was meant...
I spent over half an hour making nice hideout with the new props. Please don't destroy my hideout.
I also wish for an option to revert back to preloading stuff and taking longer to load.. as i have a crap pc made of straw and dung. It works great in some area's but its like.. im constantly loading stuff whenever i move so i have to sit and wait for it to finish loading so the stuttering stops.. And in fact i have crashed which never happens because it went from 0 things going on to 1000000 and my poe just locked up.. luckily no rip. But not all performance fixes are bad.. I love the new sound engine and the dialouge's you updated sound better than ever.
Don't know if it has been posted before, but when i lose audio, i go into the audio settings, and cycle throught the options in there, when i choose the setting i had at the beggining, the sound comes back. It's not a fix, but it keeps me from having to restart the client everytime i lost audio.
I was abandoned my char with Lacerate (cause its impossible) skill and made new...
And.... in caverns my sound effects (after casting spark) started strangely glitch... like a cranked error sounds... Its like ambient sound conflicted with fight effects.
Cmon. Revert back old stable sound pls. We dont need Path of Bugsound, even if it sounds better when not glitches...
Thats how you lose customers : "having great time decorating hideout for 2 hours - all prise your work - Chris willson comes and fucking deletes the hideout..." Great - like its a players fault you fucked up... Nice retention this league half of streamers already did quit gj.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Awesome, as always

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info