[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"

(...)

3. Cast when damage taken - might be good to combine Temp Chains + Enfeeble on CWDT setup, but it would require high level of CWDT. Saves mana reservation but might not be as reliable. Probably better to have it on 4L with Inc. Duration.
Better to have it on separate CWDT other than Immortal Call - but probably best option for 3 curse while maintaining Arctic Armour.
Also, it's a "cast" so curse reflect at Atziri for example might be problematic :)

If i'd get my Enlighten gem to lvl 3-4 , i probably swap slightly into more ES heavy play to get something like 5K hp with 2k ES buffer, but i will give up MoM completely and run dual Blasphemy, Arctic Armor, Clarity on mana. Or - put Clarity on life and keep some MoM buffer against reflect, which is the main reason why i have MoM at the moment.

5. you might rely just on flasks with mitigation for something like minotaur boss.
(...)

So, I was fooling around with some vaal gems and got

So suddenly I have the chance of having 3 curses with no tree investment, and cast speed, mana and spell block are not at all bad. So I dropped the ammy I had, and made up for the hp loss by going with rare boots. With Spirited Response jewell (when I use the Cry) and praxis ring, plus trickster ascendancy, it's really rare for my mana to go down.

So for general clearing, I have blasphemy + WM + Vulnerability, and Temporal chains (low lvl) in cwdt (not sure how much I could lvl this, scared to level it too much).
It feels kind of overkill for regular mobs, but I like the chance to be able to put enfeeble and TC on cwdt and leaving warlords as aura only, turning AA on.

But I'm not so good at this game, barely getting to t7 maps at the moment (lvl 81) with around 4.5k hp, 290ES, and 600+ free mana when on AA, (~550 with dual curses). So I haven't been able to try myself against hard content, and am quite poor yet to get some those flasks.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

and the tree

Don't really know where to focus on upgrades now (still can't get the right colors on the chest, and don't seem to be able to improve gear so much life-wise).

What would be the suggested course of action to improve my dps and survivability for hopefully eventually seeing end-game content without dying in every map?
Last edited by JustAVoidSoul on Sep 19, 2016, 6:16:49 PM
"
JustAVoidSoul wrote:

What would be the suggested course of action to improve my dps and survivability for hopefully eventually seeing end-game content without dying in every map?

your gear seems to be all right. I think next upgrade is flasks, as always. Path of Flasks guys, path of Flasks!

I don't want to repeat myself much so i will just reference this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729402

Having 3 life flasks is useless, unless you run lab and you are bad at it. Usually you need only 1 or up to 2 flasks - Instant panic button + possibly some anti degen flask with slow recovery. I run only with panic flask and 4 utility. If you get Witchfire Brew, you can drop Vulne from Blasphemy setup and most likely get Arctic Armor instead without loosing anything. Even getting some extra dmg from the dot boost and having great antiboss flasks since it does blinding cloud. For another slot you can use Atziri flask, giving you extra leech, but then you will probably lack bleed or curse immunity on flask. or antifreeze for safe rare uid boxes.

PS: get shield charge instead of whirling blades. Your dagger sux and will improve your quality of life.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Sep 19, 2016, 6:48:17 PM
"
"
Wybitny wrote:
Thanks for build im enjoy it

Cri Version with some difference gems and items for more dmg:

Nice gear, but you dont have need to use items with mana gain when damage taken?

No im have 90-100% mana all the time, only when some bosses Cri hard its drop to zero for 1sec but is extreme rar like one time in 12h+ of mapping.
"
morinr wrote:
Quick question, what are the gem links for the crit version, you mention the increased crit chance gem (show it in calculations), however in the link set ups you do not use it, but use controlled destruction?

Am I missing something.

Yes, I'm sorry for this. I will update later. For now, after all calculation did in the Excel table is that is better use Controlled destruction instead critical chance. Later I will update with news values. Ty.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Hello you update you critical version skill tree ?
"
LINKS1993 wrote:

The skill tree is updated. Just the math of critical chance is outdated, because that using Controlled Destruction instead critical chance gem cause more damage, same with less critical chance. With a well otimized gear you can have 40%, other things, like Ass Mark at least +50%.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
"
LINKS1993 wrote:

The skill tree is updated. Just the math of critical chance is outdated, because that using Controlled Destruction instead critical chance gem cause more damage, same with less critical chance. With a well otimized gear you can have 40%, other things, like Ass Mark at least +50%.
Ok.I need to remove from my gear icsc some other gem like (controlled destruction)
but I have this gem in my gear .What i need change in my gear(i know abot qgems and divinarius) ? And you use gem like spirited respone but i dont see 50 int around this gem ? or you testing this gem ?
Last edited by LINKS1993 on Sep 20, 2016, 10:24:08 AM
"
LINKS1993 wrote:
Ok.I need to remove from my gear icsc some other gem like (controlled destruction)
but I have this gem in my gear .What i need change in my gear(i know abot qgems and divinarius) ? And you use gem like spirited respone but i dont see 50 int around this gem ? or you testing this gem ?

From of certain point (with L21 q20% gems) you'll increased damage only with better gear or temporary buffs. For example your rings and amulets dont have spell damage, cast speed or critical chance or multiplier.

Consider remove critical chance gem and use empower level 3.

The socket below mom has 50 int in radius.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 20, 2016, 11:53:44 AM
I wonder, with all that mana return on hit and CWDT Immortal call + Warlords Mark on Blasphemy, can you do Phys reflect maps?

I am thinking about investing into secondary gear to be able to do them, as it is sometimes unforunate to drop a nice map just because of 1 crappy mod :(
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:

my current MoM Assasin Blade Vortex with Poison. Only improvement is 6L Cospris BBBBGR , got inc. Duration. usually if i take 30% of boss life , they die on the dot :)
It's quite funny, even Core Malachai was a joke.

Current stats

5K hp + 500ES
400 unres mana

Normally running with Blood Rage for faster Shield Charge. The clear speed is insane for stuff like gorge etc. I think i will record one Gorge run to see if i manage to get under 1.5 minutes :D

"
Marxone wrote:
I wonder, with all that mana return on hit and CWDT Immortal call + Warlords Mark on Blasphemy, can you do Phys reflect maps?

I am thinking about investing into secondary gear to be able to do them, as it is sometimes unforunate to drop a nice map just because of 1 crappy mod :(

Marxone my true Tankster (with Trickster instead Assassin) can do reflect maps. I have dtgmwh and in your gear dont have, this help a lot. My damage is smaller but my defenses are better. Later (today I back to my house, I'm traveling) I will made a video showing a reflect map.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info