[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Snakebite is wast of time, it works only with ATTACKS.

When at Maximum Frenzy Charges, Attacks Poison Enemies

Poison to spells have only few options:
- Use poison gem;
- Use Cospri's Will;
- Take Fatal Toxins cluster (10% of chance to poison on hit);
- Convert as much as possible physical damage on chaos damage or get physical damage on extra chaos damage possible and use The Consuming Dark.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 16, 2016, 7:31:37 AM
"

Poison to spells have only few options:
- Use poison gem;
- Use Cospri's Will;
- Take Fatal Toxins cluster (10% of chance to poison on hit);
- Convert as much as possible physical damage on chaos damage or get physical damage on extra chaos damage possible and use The Consuming Dark.

or be OP OP Pathfinder with poison on flask.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Snakebite is wast of time, it works only with ATTACKS.

When at Maximum Frenzy Charges, Attacks Poison Enemies

T__T damn...of course you're right.
thanks for the hint!

But more important, which i forgot to say in my previous post:
thanks for the great build!

i didnt copy it but it was a huge help to build my own variant (testing dual-curse via skill tree instead of deodri's ring)
Last edited by Centhron on Sep 16, 2016, 8:29:10 AM
What is the best weapon to level with when you hit level 40+ before you get divinarus? Solaris Eclipse?
"
Marxone wrote:
or be OP OP Pathfinder with poison on flask.

Yes I forgot this option. :P

"
Centhron wrote:
i didnt copy it but it was a huge help to build my own variant (testing dual-curse via skill tree instead of deodri's ring)

Cool, test and say it is good.

"
bradt10183 wrote:
What is the best weapon to level with when you hit level 40+ before you get divinarus? Solaris Eclipse?

Yes can be, Solaris Ecplise is very good.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Thanks for build im enjoy it

Cri Version with some difference gems and items for more dmg:

Last edited by Wybitny on Sep 16, 2016, 5:24:28 PM
"
Wybitny wrote:
Thanks for build im enjoy it

Cri Version with some difference gems and items for more dmg:

Nice gear, but you dont have need to use items with mana gain when damage taken?
Guides made by me:
So I've got a question regarding mitigation...

If I go cospri's will, I get the extra curse and "free" poison. But if I put two curses with blasphemy, then I have to dismiss Arctic Armour since I would have pretty much no mana left for MoM.

Dropping arctic armor as well as losing the dmg conversion from the chest piece, isn't that too much of a loss survivability-wise?

I have my cospri's will, trying to get the right colors. What's the suggested way of using curses/AA then?

Quick question, what are the gem links for the crit version, you mention the increased crit chance gem (show it in calculations), however in the link set ups you do not use it, but use controlled destruction?

Am I missing something.
"
JustAVoidSoul wrote:
So I've got a question regarding mitigation...

If I go cospri's will, I get the extra curse and "free" poison. But if I put two curses with blasphemy, then I have to dismiss Arctic Armour since I would have pretty much no mana left for MoM.

Dropping arctic armor as well as losing the dmg conversion from the chest piece, isn't that too much of a loss survivability-wise?

I have my cospri's will, trying to get the right colors. What's the suggested way of using curses/AA then?

I am struggling with the idea of multi curse and MoM, there are couple things that might work, but i am lazy to implement them

1. secondary Blade Vortex setup with Curse on hit - this is used by many actually, but for me it's just "busy work", a job. I don'!t like that at all.

2. autocurse through Herald of Thunder - takes less mana reserve than Blasphemy, could be linked to 2 curses at 4L, but it's slow so i would not give up my Blasphemy Warlords mark for this. Good interaction with Vessel of Vinktar tho but useless at bosses.

3. Cast when damage taken - might be good to combine Temp Chains + Enfeeble on CWDT setup, but it would require high level of CWDT. Saves mana reservation but might not be as reliable. Probably better to have it on 4L with Inc. Duration.
Better to have it on separate CWDT other than Immortal Call - but probably best option for 3 curse while maintaining Arctic Armour.
Also, it's a "cast" so curse reflect at Atziri for example might be problematic :)

If i'd get my Enlighten gem to lvl 3-4 , i probably swap slightly into more ES heavy play to get something like 5K hp with 2k ES buffer, but i will give up MoM completely and run dual Blasphemy, Arctic Armor, Clarity on mana. Or - put Clarity on life and keep some MoM buffer against reflect, which is the main reason why i have MoM at the moment.

5. you might rely just on flasks with mitigation for something like minotaur boss.

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Sep 19, 2016, 1:57:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info