[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Is our leech high enough to withstand the reflect of the racecourse boss?

I'd rather not test this myself in hardcore.
"
monkuar wrote:
Auxium belt is broken too or not worded correctly. You still get frozen all the time while wearing it. Does nothing and just gives ES
That's not true. On 7k ES I rarely get frozen. Sure, big attacks or chain freeze from slightly smaller ones happen from time to time, but it's nowhere near the same as merciless without the belt when I got hit by cold damage.

"
Czerpakistan wrote:
t7 spite essence will roll like 50-55 int on a belt. working on a new crystal belt for myself that way. if you could roll a 55 int dual res 135 es belt. would be gg for this build
Oh, I forgot about that essence... That sounds nice, but still a bit risky for me with my potato-ish PC and PoE's habbit to choke. Might try it when I get myself a good crystal belt base.

"
Shiverwarp wrote:
Is our leech high enough to withstand the reflect of the racecourse boss?

I'd rather not test this myself in hardcore.
Should be fine, might be risky. Died once to him the first time I did the map, after that had no problems there.

"
RoCKeTs wrote:
You need 18% int on staff, you need Black Sun Crest with 15% int
Non perfect rolls(but close) are fine until defense holes are covered. People want an arm and a leg for 15% Black Suns right now. Spending that currency on a good chest piece is preferable than chasing for 2-3%.
Last edited by GladiatorUA on Sep 19, 2016, 12:13:25 AM
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
Should be fine, might be risky. Died once to him the first time I did the map, after that had no problems there.

Did you actually get hit by the reflect after the first time?
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
Auxium belt is broken too or not worded correctly. You still get frozen all the time while wearing it. Does nothing and just gives ES
That's not true. On 7k ES I rarely get frozen. Sure, big attacks or chain freeze from slightly smaller ones happen from time to time, but it's nowhere near the same as merciless without the belt when I got hit by cold damage.

Yeah, but you still need to utilize a freeze flask regardless. And you can have 10k + ES (once you find an epic chestpiece for this build) and you will still get frozen upon opening strongboxes. The belt's utility is negligible and not worth the extra ES and resists you can acquire through the new crystal belt base type.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 19, 2016, 5:28:15 AM
Guys
Can i get a 5L 6S armour? Seems arctic armour doesnt need to be chained right?
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
Non perfect rolls(but close) are fine until defense holes are covered. People want an arm and a leg for 15% Black Suns right now. Spending that currency on a good chest piece is preferable than chasing for 2-3%.

Yeah actualy around 1ex but seriously 1ex is nothing for end game helmet who boost so much your ES/Damage with +1 skill who allow you to use level 1 enlighten and make your discipline level 21 or 22, especialy when everything else in this build is so cheap.
"
ElderCheng wrote:
Guys Can i get a 5L 6S armour? Seems arctic armour doesnt need to be chained right?

Yes that's why this build is cheap, 6s weapon, 5l6s body armour.
But have fun for 3b1r1g and 1g on the no linked socket :D
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 19, 2016, 7:50:45 AM
Hi guys,

got a question regarding to uberlab. I've made a try yesterday.

1st izaro phase was fine, the second one, I've been one shot in the start of the fight with his wave (radiant slash). Got 6,7k es for the moment.

What is your technique to fight him ?

I'm going to test: granite flash with 70% more armor mod when active + basalt and try to facetank him (with this 2 flask up got around 53% reduce physical damage).
In regard of the DPS of the build he can die pretty fast.

Is it viable or do we have to dodge and learn his pattern with a chance to be one shot sometimes ?

Thanks for your answers !
question: what level enlighten i need to use the 3th aura?
this standard build is so bad and not tanky at all, good leech will get u oneshoted anyway and the belt is the most worthless piece of shit.
"
partyboy79 wrote:
1st izaro phase was fine, the second one, I've been one shot in the start of the fight with his wave (radiant slash). Got 6,7k es for the moment.

Have you clicked the charge disruptor ?
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 19, 2016, 1:41:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info