[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

How do you deal with ele weakness ? Just realized you are not overcapped.
Last edited by reliq on Sep 11, 2016, 11:51:11 PM
Works great, I'm using the 85 tree plus one point in reduced mana reserve near CI because I can't stand such a small mana pool (level 2+1 enlighten). I'm only at 6.5k ES and can facetank charged Izaro, though I'm using Granite+Basalt for it just in case.

I'm not sure which pieces I should prioritize to get my ES up though. Got 150ES gloves, 164ES boots (armor+es hybrid so I could get off colors) and 627ES chest.

Also do you think its better to reset gems to 1/20 instead of using a bunch of GCPs on them? They seem to be fairly easy to come by with the huge gem chest at the end of lab.
"
reliq wrote:

Well with the high pool of ES you don't realy have to bother about ele weakness and resist, you just melt and facetank everything before it kill you :) (3 endurance charge give you +12%@res too)
Have you considered Arsonist instead of ES and resists past lvl 91?
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
reliq wrote:

Well with the high pool of ES you don't realy have to bother about ele weakness and resist, you just melt and facetank everything before it kill you :) (3 endurance charge give you +12%@res too)

Some map bosses can one-shot you with certain mods if your resists are in the 50s. For instance GMP on shotgunning bosses can hurt a LOT. Essence mobs can also cause issues though they don't tend to have single hit high damage attacks.
because EO is used do we have to make sure there isnt any elemental damage to attack mods on our gloves? i have two pairs of decent es gloves one has cold dmg to attacks on it and the other one has fire dmg to attacks. can anyone advise me?
Hello! First off thanks for this build, its awesome. When you get up and running it does out leech almost everything and makes mapping a not very scary experience. Second I wanted to post my gear and see if there is anything that is massively needing upgrading.

Thirdly I wanted to ask if you had any advice for the Rigwald fight (dark forest map?) map dom/ mala was easy but he one shotted me in his wolf form and kinda ate my face. Luckily Dom dropped another dark Forrest map, but I wanted to try and see if there was anything I could be doing wrong before I tried it again.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcOSBBYES0RUBGWEzUV1xekGGoZLhpsHNwdTx2-HwIn7Sj6KU8qOCycLL8tHzOHNbk2xTrYPAU9Dz1fRUdGcUyLTLNRdFJTVkhWY1cNV8lYB13yXypfal-wZlRoZW0Zb554L3y7fOV_xoKbgseDCYP3hMWFe4auh2WOvo7pjxqPRo_6kPqSwZMnlSCX9Juhm7Wdrp7Nn8uhL6KjppmnCKcrpzCvm6-ntAy1BLiTvorAZsHFwfPDOsQVxPbKSsrT0NDSIdQH1abYJNlh3I3fbd-w5CLr5Ovu7BjsOO9L73zzmw==?accountName=classyjoes&characterName=Cemerene

My thoughts where getting the jewel and then foresight, and during that time getting 20% damage gems. After about 5 to 10 levels I was gunna respec into the resistance cluster, and the two +resists +es nodes and getting a different gloves. At some point I would like a 900ish es chest with intelligence as well.

I also really need to recolor my chest to run arctic armor. (I have one in my switch that I am leveling.) I ran it when I did normal atziri, but it still felt like I had almost no mana left to cast with even with a 2 (3) enlighten. With a 3 (4) it will likely feel fine. It will take quite a few chromes to get the right colors tho, so I am saving up again after recoloring my boots (use the 3 red on this btw, its 120 instead of like 300 chroms you eat up)

BTW for weakness maps I run like three of theses.

Spoiler

With end. charges and this I am capped almost the whole map. It has made me stop dieing all the time. You only run +damage flasks anyway most of the time, so you can easily use theses instead, and there very, very cheap.
viable for HC?
"
classyjoes wrote:
Hello! First off thanks for this build, its awesome. When you get up and running it does out leech almost everything and makes mapping a not very scary experience. Second I wanted to post my gear and see if there is anything that is massively needing upgrading.

Thirdly I wanted to ask if you had any advice for the Rigwald fight (dark forest map?) map dom/ mala was easy but he one shotted me in his wolf form and kinda ate my face. Luckily Dom dropped another dark Forrest map, but I wanted to try and see if there was anything I could be doing wrong before I tried it again.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcOSBBYES0RUBGWEzUV1xekGGoZLhpsHNwdTx2-HwIn7Sj6KU8qOCycLL8tHzOHNbk2xTrYPAU9Dz1fRUdGcUyLTLNRdFJTVkhWY1cNV8lYB13yXypfal-wZlRoZW0Zb554L3y7fOV_xoKbgseDCYP3hMWFe4auh2WOvo7pjxqPRo_6kPqSwZMnlSCX9Juhm7Wdrp7Nn8uhL6KjppmnCKcrpzCvm6-ntAy1BLiTvorAZsHFwfPDOsQVxPbKSsrT0NDSIdQH1abYJNlh3I3fbd-w5CLr5Ovu7BjsOO9L73zzmw==?accountName=classyjoes&characterName=Cemerene

My thoughts where getting the jewel and then foresight, and during that time getting 20% damage gems. After about 5 to 10 levels I was gunna respec into the resistance cluster, and the two +resists +es nodes and getting a different gloves. At some point I would like a 900ish es chest with intelligence as well.

I also really need to recolor my chest to run arctic armor. (I have one in my switch that I am leveling.) I ran it when I did normal atziri, but it still felt like I had almost no mana left to cast with even with a 2 (3) enlighten. With a 3 (4) it will likely feel fine. It will take quite a few chromes to get the right colors tho, so I am saving up again after recoloring my boots (use the 3 red on this btw, its 120 instead of like 300 chroms you eat up)

BTW for weakness maps I run like three of theses.

Spoiler

With end. charges and this I am capped almost the whole map. It has made me stop dieing all the time. You only run +damage flasks anyway most of the time, so you can easily use theses instead, and there very, very cheap.

You need intelligence on your chest and gloves. It's what the entire build is based around. You're losing quite a bit there, actually.
Hey guys, I wasn't having too much trouble going through uber lab traps but there were so many close calls due to the energy recharge rate. I just recently encountered a Stinging Doubt trial and had way too many spikes and totems and I had so many close calls so I decided to run this in my alternate weapon slot:

That quiver is super OP for lab, allows me to get almost an instant recharge rate, the bow doesn't matter but I link Blink Arrow and Faster Attacks + Projectiles to maneuver around lab traps much easier than with Leap Slam. Blink Arrow is also much more accurate and doesn't require a running start if you click further than you can leap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info