[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

First off all...pretty nice build.

But its actually not rly cheap if you want to go do higher things...Ofc probably there are no build who can do that but you could still mention it :D.

But you can do probably up to tier 10 maps with pretty low investement.

My biggest problem now is to upgrade my equip and find things i can work with on poe.trade (luckly i chanced skyforth today so i can afford a double res + high es chest+ high int).

Well still nicely done did double abyss and atziri rly easy with like 6k es.

"
Rossko wrote:
First off all...pretty nice build.

But its actually not rly cheap if you want to go do higher things...Ofc probably there are no build who can do that but you could still mention it :D.

But you can do probably up to tier 10 maps with pretty low investement.

My biggest problem now is to upgrade my equip and find things i can work with on poe.trade (luckly i chanced skyforth today so i can afford a double res + high es chest+ high int).

Well still nicely done did double abyss and atziri rly easy with like 6k es.

thats simply not true. this build can do deathless twinned core malachai with gear that costs less than 100 chaos in total.
if im having trouble with chroming, can i get lighthning warp with red dur, rapid dec/ faster casting?
"
Relivator wrote:
if im having trouble with chroming, can i get lighthning warp with red dur, rapid dec/ faster casting?

You can, but from my personal experience, it's not optimal. The build gets 45% increased skill effect duration from passives, which is bad for lightning warp. Additionally, lightning warp provides not benefit other than movement, while leap slam allows you to proc fortify.

I'm just using an unlinked light warp for situation where I have to move over gaps that are too wide for leap slam; but its not a great main movement skill.
Is there in any way you can fit in an inspired learning, just for fun?
"
Relivator wrote:
Is there in any way you can fit in an inspired learning, just for fun?

yes, but at a heavy cost. the only possible spot is the jewel socket above the witch area. alchemist, blast radius and arcane focus are already in its radius, but to get the 4th notable, you would have to take the power charge. so you lose 2 passive points and one damage jewel to use inspired learning. might be worth it for speedclearing midmaps, but certainly not worth it in red map territory.

So my wife chanced these....Jealousy level 10/10 BUT.....
She wants me to use them, is there a good way to spend the extra points spent going to Unwavering Stance? I'm currently leveling this character as the witch variant. It's something like 13 saved points.
Could not you show how to distribute the talent tree for juggernaut?
Last edited by TheConan on Aug 12, 2016, 6:00:45 AM
Could not you show how to distribute the talent tree for Juggernaut?
"
TheConan wrote:
Could not you show how to distribute the talent tree for Juggernaut?

Juggernaut?? I don't see any reason to play a Juggernaut WI. It can't be stunned, but Unwavering Stance is very easy to get for a Marauder. It gets endurance charges easier than any other class, plus a better Fortify, but that only makes you more tanky at the expense of a massive amount of DPS. It gets some Increased (not MORE) damage, but only a fraction of what Elementalist, Scion or Berserker gets.

This build already has very high survivability. Trading a huge amount of DPS for a little more survivability sounds like a bad idea. And most of the Juggernaut Ascendancy points do absolutely nothing for this build, they are just wasted. Berserker looks a lot better for Marauder.

The skill tree is the same as Witch except for the first several points (go up and left from the Marauder start via the Str nodes), and you want to take the jewel socket above the Marauder start (Brute Force Solution) instead of the one near the Scion start. Of course, you can't level as CI or use WI for leveling as Marauder. But you can level it very easily using Pillar of the Caged God + Astramentis + Earthquake. Don't convert Str nodes to Int with jewels until you are ready to switch to CI+WI (somewhere around lv 80).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info