[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

I played templar version of this build in Essence league and i loved it. Now I would like to try witch version of it. I would like to ask, how viable it is in Breaches, if it can reliably kill Breach lords etc. I want some challenges done and i dont want to buy them all, think this witch could handle it? Thanks.
I only tried xoph yet and i face tanked him.

Havent tried esh or the others with my wi char but i killed esh with my other shitty bf char with 5k hp. I can probably facetank esh too without moving to anywhere. (with the help of a topaz flask)

I think same can be done with tul also. (sapphire/freez flask)

Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Dec 25, 2016, 6:29:06 AM
Hey guys, lvl 88 so far and its a lot of fun :)

But i need some advice please, my energy shield is just 6,6k :/

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

The problem is, when i look for upgrades, they cost several exalted :( I really dont know how i should achieve > 8k ES. I once found this helmet. It provides more ES (I think with the helmet i would have around 7k es), but i loose a lot damage compared to sun crest

The next thing is the damage. Some pages ago in this thread, someone posted a screenshot with about 13.000 average icestorm damage...just wow... i have about 5.500 average ^^

What am I doing wrong? I would be so grateful for any advice ^^
I got 5.9k with all the buffs and golems. Don't worry.

You need to upgrade your chest, gloves and boots. The rest are ok. Maybe belt too, later. (because lacking of int but it is still good as is)

My belt also sucks.

Btw whats your intelligence count? I have those numbers with 1339 intelligence and i think 1500 is the max number for most of the players. I don't know how one can achieve 10k tooltip rly
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Dec 25, 2016, 6:31:20 AM
argh, 5 minutes after my post these boots dropped, but without movement speed -.-

@makingmericagreatagain: with sun crest i have 1.412 int
Switched to CI at lvl 33 and then got 1 shot by cruel brutus.

7/10 would not follow leveling guide in HC.

How do you feel about this ammy instead?
"
rigzaggon wrote:
Switched to CI at lvl 33 and then got 1 shot by cruel brutus.

7/10 would not follow leveling guide in HC.

pretty much any char in cruel will get oneshot by brutus and kole. if you cannot dodge the very telegraphed and known ground slam of those guys, you maybe shouldnt be playing hc in the first place XD

Or just use Enfeeble for the fight and stack up the Ice storms before you even activate it. My Brutus fight was over before he could even attack.
Overgrown Ruin map (corrupted) 3 boss. They kill me alot, and I didn't finish map. Are these map bosses strong or I did something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info