[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
AdamK wrote:
- does this build do enough damage for the breaches before the timers (maxed 1 min) end (more dmg on boss more reward we get:)

How are we supposed to know the answer to this? Is there somewhere you can already try the Breach?

"
Doobiefest420 wrote:
Sitting at 2.1k es at level 50 and can't even outleach essence of woe? this build exaggerates alot of its leaching powers. Don't go balls deep, you might lose 100c in HC.

Posts like this usually appear in the Scion version that's harder to play. But failing with the Witch version is possible too.

Double essences in the leveling video: Woe + Corruption

Of course, it's always the build that's bad, never the player. ;)

HAHAHAHAHA that made my day many thanks Kelvynn im almost at 3rd curse node fully buffed sitting at 10.7k tool tip dps skill lasts 5.22 seconds 7.4k es with just average es gear 1462 int only time i die is if i get cocky or dont see the ice/shock/fire rings on ground that explode after killing mobs
Last edited by suparasta on Nov 22, 2016, 8:37:40 PM
"
TheRahr wrote:
Unw stance version is better than any other, I would also point out that Auxium gives more int with perandus signets, so if you dont need res its better than rare with int imo.

This simply isn't true. Getting a T1 INT crystal belt (using Deafening Essence of Spite) nets you more INT than the Perandus Signet bonus nets you, plus you get more ES and more resists. I've got both and I've compared. INT Crystal Belt (even with Perandus Signet) = higher INT, higher DPS, higher ES, and higher resists. It's a solid winner.

Also, thanks for the feedback re: Vaal Temple. Gonna give it a shot. Got some kinda ugly mods, but w/e. I've low 91, so losing XP won't set me back too far :D
"
magicstop wrote:
"
TheRahr wrote:
Unw stance version is better than any other, I would also point out that Auxium gives more int with perandus signets, so if you dont need res its better than rare with int imo.

This simply isn't true. Getting a T1 INT crystal belt (using Deafening Essence of Spite) nets you more INT than the Perandus Signet bonus nets you, plus you get more ES and more resists. I've got both and I've compared. INT Crystal Belt (even with Perandus Signet) = higher INT, higher DPS, higher ES, and higher resists. It's a solid winner.

Also, thanks for the feedback re: Vaal Temple. Gonna give it a shot. Got some kinda ugly mods, but w/e. I've low 91, so losing XP won't set me back too far :D

dont forget that a rare int crystal belt can also have reduced flask charges or increased flask effect duration. god, I'm such a sucker for flask mods on belts. ;)

I'm currently using this beauty:
Last edited by Black_Gun on Nov 23, 2016, 3:40:19 AM
why no avatar of fire with the witch ? how do you convert ice to fire damage ? (sry for my english)
"
lebanez wrote:
why no avatar of fire with the witch ? how do you convert ice to fire damage ? (sry for my english)

Hi all:)

finally i did all the four guadians:) The Hydra was the worst and mino the easiest.
Shaper i'm coming:))

Here is my gear:

Flasks:

i think my weakest point is the chest :/ A good body armor (850+ ES 50+ Int +1 decent res.) is too expensive me, but i hope that armor will be enough me for the final fights:)

Thanks for your boss guide it helped me a lot :)

BR,

Adam
Im not to found of the low ES. Im at 7.4k. But it handles well.

Also, no INT on belt because this is standard. No essence belts in standard to craft.
I love pie.
Nice build!

I am planning on playing this build as a league starter upcoming league.

Do you have any idea of the price of the whispering ice staff about 1 week into the league (based on last leagues)?

I am planning on playing softcore
"
Jallan wrote:
Nice build!

Do you have any idea of the price of the whispering ice staff about 1 week into the league (based on last leagues)?

the build has become a bit meta now, expect the WI to cost arround 40c at the start.
"
vpetrovgb wrote:
"
Jallan wrote:
Nice build!

the build has become a bit meta now, expect the WI to cost arround 40c at the start.

Dont say things like that. I will never be able to afford 40c at 33 lvl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info