[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Serart wrote:
Hello, I want to start this build in Blight league :), played melee, played ranged with bow now it's time for caster. Can you recommend if witch is a good choice for this build?, is it a good league starter?

i started a witch in essence and im 77 after only a few hours played im not a speed levler still new sure its pritty fast when you have alot of the gear whilst leveling and having the rest waiting for you but i got to level 70 with just wi doedras pyre and astra and 2.2k es so its very doable as the guide states just need wi to start and they are pritty common and as he states it is viable to start a league with but if you get to level 33 and you dont find a wi for sale youll have to stop leveling or try and level some other way untill you can get one hope this helps and just make sure when you get double golems keep them both on cast when damage taken
you can just level with firestorm... mechanically the same build, one of the best leveling skills, rather similar-looking trees. something like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAdQH3I0XpBM137CSwY6-ES0snBBYh2WD9x8CBAfr5F8qg9tVxkyzRX4OXGr6l5VSUz1fNsXYJFZIpwjr7jLRRUfAZjwF73wEs6IAHNyPGriTKPqCxx2-M4cD7p_fmjuCm-081aYtH5UgwfOio1F0GoGmmX_GEZYOSF3yKwoRL5MnvoqhLw==

if needed, you can easily stay with firestorm till merciless dried lake and start farming there. by then, you should eventually be able to afford a whispering ice. particularly since it appears as if 60% of the playerbase will go for blade flurry and 30% reroll bv flaskfinder. despite being such an unbelievable beast of a build, WI is still somewhat flying under the radar.
Last edited by Black_Gun on Nov 21, 2016, 7:32:57 AM
"
suparasta wrote:
hey there kelvynn i have a question in regards to belts out of auxium and the crystal belt with int roll what would you suggest using kinda sick of being frozen/slowed majorly and have a int crystal waiting would you say just deal with it and make sure i keep a anti freeze flask on me ?

That's why Auxium was the best until this league. Getting chilled and frozen is annoying. But Int Crystal belt is worth carrying an anti-freeze flask.
"
magicstop wrote:
FINALLY, Shaper down!

Feels gooood, man. And I wouldn't have been able to do it w/ my old firestorm build, so TY for this awesome build!

Also, I'm wondering what kind of stats I need for uber Atziri? I'm currently sitting on 10.5k ES, 10k Icestorm DPS (tooltip), and 1677 INT, with fire res: 156%, cold: 141%, and lightning: 116%. Should I be able to take her?

You're good for uber I did it solo without any where near stats as yours..
Thanks, I'll likely try it soon then.

Also, I noticed there is no boss guide up for Vaal Temple. Is there a certain strategy, recommended loadout, etc.? Or do you just facetank?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:
hey there kelvynn i have a question in regards to belts out of auxium and the crystal belt with int roll what would you suggest using kinda sick of being frozen/slowed majorly and have a int crystal waiting would you say just deal with it and make sure i keep a anti freeze flask on me ?

That's why Auxium was the best until this league. Getting chilled and frozen is annoying. But Int Crystal belt is worth carrying an anti-freeze flask.

thanks for the reply bud yea ill just get over the freeze/slow and use my int belt many regards this is my build for next season for sure
Unwavering Stance node (cannot be stunned) takes so many skill points in the build. How about using Eye of Chayula instead? Thanks.
"
penguinpan wrote:
Unwavering Stance node (cannot be stunned) takes so many skill points in the build. How about using Eye of Chayula instead? Thanks.

U need around 11-13 node to take unwavering stance, but u can convert almost all of it to int. So u can have around 150 int for this unwavering. And save amulet slot for astrametis. If u use eye of chayula u save 12 node. But u lose around 300 int. U can see what better.
"
penguinpan wrote:

Brute Force Solutions transforms almost all of those nodes into Int, which Whispering Ice turns into base damage and spell damage. All that Int also gives more energy shield. So getting Unwavering Stance is not actually horribly inefficient in this build, since most of those points are effectively ES and damage nodes.
good news everyone essences are staying in game so well have that option now to always be able to get a es int belt now can i get a hells yea :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info