Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

"
Ruefl2x wrote:

i guess it was on reddit where chris basically said "when you are able to enter the map lab you can run it (at least?) 6 times".

yeah, i read that too.

putting the item into the map device opens 6 portals. but where do i get the item from?
i obviously got that wrong. you have to do at least 6 trials to unlock the ability to run the endgame lab with every item you got in a map trial.

thanks rachel and Ruefl2x!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 1, 2016, 5:21:11 AM
CoC unchanged
EQ unchanged
Uber cheese unchanged

SHIELD CHARGE BUFFED!

Nice work. GG

Ah so that's how you're supposed to go rampage 1000 kill streak.
Nice. Just need to figure out which map(mods) get 1k mobs in a map. Seawitches probably.
If I got a Dollar for every time PoE runs worse than Skyrim,
I could buy a rig that can run this pile of code smoothly.
"
vio wrote:
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

i guess it was on reddit where chris basically said "when you are able to enter the map lab you can run it (at least?) 6 times".

yeah, i read that too.

putting the item into the map device opens 6 portals. but where do i get the item from?

Actually the end-game Labyrinth was covered by Bex here ;)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You'll need a special item to get into the Endgame Labyrinth, but one of these drops at the end of each Trial (even if you haven't completed the entire set yet). By the time you gain access to the Endgame Labyrinth, you'll be able to run it at least six times.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
OK I definitely like the performance changes, same as zana mods, tormented spirit possesions and some other stuff.
I even like that change of elemental damage to chaos conversion.

I get why some people have problems with balancing skills and shifting meta away from coc discharge, frost wall piercing and so on. I do not. If you do not like it, you do not have to play it. I know i will not. When I consider something not to be fun why should I do it? Just because it is considered meta or because it is trivializing content? That is not why I play this game. I play it to have fun. Are you sheep to someone from top 100 or some streamer have to tell you how to hawe fun? For me the challenge making work something I thik off is the fun. OK I tried some meta builds in perandus and previous leagues but mostly only that I have idea what the fuss is about. Some I like and enjoy and some I did not. So What?

But problem I have is that all prophecies are not going to be in the game from the start. I get that it should "push" players to try more characters, but as I get it, if you are not grinding prophecies you probably not going to get all in one character either. Based on Navali RNG I mean. That is only minor rant from me, but if this is the point with some prophecies which are part of the challenges that really would not be cool. If I am mistaken I apologize.
The lack of balance changes before every new league is more and more upsetting. Oh well ...
sigh.. balance changes >.>
too few of them.
"
Chris wrote:

The experience penalty for higher levels is now slightly higher. The penalty starts taking effect a few levels earlier than it previously did.

Can you share the new formula so that this can get updated: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience#Experience_Penalties

"
Chris wrote:

We've replaced Path of Exile's audio engine. The new one not only dramatically helps with memory usage but provides many other benefits that our audio engineers will take advantage of in the future.

This is great, but apart from the obviously most welcome technical improvements are there any actual changes in sound and/or music that we will be able to hear? Because (being, metaphorically speaking, half-deaf) I won't hear them or notice them unless you tell me where (and when) to listen.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Come on people, your salty tears make me feel sooooo good.
when acuity 3d art??? WHEN!
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info