Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

"
_DavidAegis_ wrote:
Most BORING PATCHNOTES EVER. Literally no ingame changes only destroying the meta builds like in any league before

lol, this patch is great for game perfomance - less lags, less load time, one of the best patches for this game
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coc discharge HYPE !
Im sure that this OP addon to the Juggernaut class that makes you always max your endurance charges will soon destroy the game, cause everyone will play with it like the old Immortal Call in the past. That permanent physical damage immunity will come back to the game and Armour will be pointless again. There will be no point from Unbreakable passive in the Juggernaut passive tree. But thats the way of things, adding something that is completly broken so everyone will play with it, after that you are going to destroy it with a "nerf" when you reallize its too much.
"
Ecdubs wrote:
What is meant by: The time that Sparks must travel before they re-arm has been increased from 500ms to 1000ms.

It should be the delay before the piercing/spliting projectile does dmg again.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
So broken stuff stays broken, shit stays shit?

That makes playing the new league a lot less exciting :P
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
how do i place 6 "Offering to the Goddess" items into the map device which only has 4 slots?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Will the Legacy Consuming Dark get to 45% conversion? Since there exist a Legacy Version Right now in Standard.
"
vio wrote:
how do i place 6 "Offering to the Goddess" items into the map device which only has 4 slots?

You only need to use one to open the endgame labyrinth.
Whee~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info