Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

"
vio wrote:
how do i place 6 "Offering to the Goddess" items into the map device which only has 4 slots?

you only use one at a time so you got 6 runs at the end game lab
deleted
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 1, 2016, 5:19:33 AM
all these new taunting abilities the player get's but monsters are taunting the player since the beginning of the game with no effect.

why?
Last edited by vio on Jun 1, 2016, 4:49:35 AM
Uff...

Uber day 3 here i come.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
RIP
Spoiler

Better leave coc discharge the way it is though, that's fine.

Wish GGG would just prevent certain uniques from being available in temp leagues, like they did in the past, to change the meta. But the company lost its way a long time ago, not sure what I expected.
@UnfairMonopoly
"
Ecdubs wrote:
What is meant by: The time that Sparks must travel before they re-arm has been increased from 500ms to 1000ms.

It means that not every bounce from a wall lets you hit the same mob again. The nerf will be quite minor in open terrain but you'll definitely be less effective in tight hallways.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
don't get me wrong on this one, overall improvements are huge in this content update and all are much appreciated.

but there is not a single quality of life improvement for your supporters.
Please increase Whirling Blades damage by 18%. Why treat it like you don't want it to deal damage at all and only be used to move?
"
vio wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
"
vio wrote:
how do i place 6 "Offering to the Goddess" items into the map device which only has 4 slots?

You only need to use one to open the endgame labyrinth.

i didn't understand it this way.

"
Chris wrote:
There are six new Trials of Ascendancy that can be found in non-unique maps. These trials are more complex and random than the ones in the regular game. Completing a Trial rewards you with an Offering to the Goddess item.

Once you have completed all six Trials, you are able to use your Offering to the Goddess items in a Map Device to access the Endgame Labyrinth. These items are not technically maps, so you cannot use Sacrifice Fragments or Chisels on them.

or at least it doesn't state where you exchange these 6 items into the final one.

i guess it was on reddit where chris basically said "when you are able to enter the map lab you can run it (at least?) 6 times".

edit:
i found it. it was Bex in the endgame labyrinth announcementhere
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
By the time you gain access to the Endgame Labyrinth, you'll be able to run it at least six times.
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Jun 1, 2016, 5:06:57 AM
in the overall dev response competition for patch notes, reddit currently leads with 2:0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info