Content Update 2.3.0 Patch Notes

Neat
"
Schmelzle wrote:
So i like playing standard
seems like xp was reduced at least 50% playing a 77 map with a 91 character
it's demotivating...

Feels to me like it was more than a 50% reduction. My 91 character was geting about 3 - 4% xp from 77 maps. Now I'm only getting 1%.

+1 to the demotivated crowd.

I'll still muck about a bit in standard, but the rate of progression is no longer high enough for me to invest significant time trying to progress level-wise for my high level characters now.
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Jun 5, 2016, 12:53:21 AM
I do not know who is making these decisions but in a whole this patch is very unimpressive for players that just play in standard and don't care about starting over and over and over again. You have made it exponentially more difficult to lvl high lvl characters. I am lvl 90 playing in almost a full lvl 90+ party running T12 maps and getting 2-3% XP out of them. I feel extremely stupid for spending money on the game recently to support the devs. I used to enjoy this game a year or so ago. Now it feels like its a waste of time trying to lvl my characters. In addition to that one of my characters is bugged and cant even enter the final 4th labyrinth even when I have all trials completed.

I don't know what else to say. Its super demoralizing.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Jun 5, 2016, 2:49:38 AM
missed perandus already since it was more than just boring, this patch feels even worse. Like others said already standard is not being looked after. Devs just don't get that some ppl are having a job unlike others - unemployed guys. Sad...

Feel pretty sorry for the game. Certainly won't spend any money supporting devs who don't care at all for standard league.
IGN Soultakerr
This patch is pretty much the end of poe for me due to the "balance changes" aka build breakers and then on top of that the exp nerf? okay GGG not everyone is a fucking streamer who gets paid to play your game making it take longer on an already grueling lvl 90-100 grind fest yeah you have lost my support I wish I could get my money back for all my packs so I could invest in a real game.
"
lonok wrote:
All i can say is that I see an awful lot of people that complain about something that is FREE. Dont like the changes, gtfo no one is forcing you to play, plenty of other LOUSY free games out there. I love the sense of entitlement some people get...

Anyhow, see you fools in Prophecy!

to bad some of us support the game to keep it going to bad the direction of the game is now shit.
screw you. tired of your bull shit updates. still 90% of the fucking skills are USELESSSS. THAT translates into you dont know what the fuck your doing. the few builds that i enjoyed are now unplayable. i hope you fuck off bc im done. uninstalled your pancake game. FROSTBOLT??? are you fucking serious your so creative that i fucking uninstalled your game, that translates into, IM NOT SPENDING MY FUCKING MONEY ANYMORE.

PS I hope you loyalist eventually figure their bs attempt at """"""""updating"""""""""" is and """"new skills""""""" you can force them into change if you take action and not whine bag on the forums. this bull shit game copied D2 source code identically, D2 hasnt nerfed a fucking skill in 10 years. i share these curse words and "ranting" to inspire some of you to tell them to fuck off as well. too many other good platforms or developers to support than these ratchet ass copy cats. 3 years and counting they continue to make skills useless. eventually it will be like 1% skills usable while 99% is just sitting there bc they "balance" or some other closet excuse for these sorry fuckers. probably why ign has never supported them EVER
"
"
Schmelzle wrote:
So i like playing standard
seems like xp was reduced at least 50% playing a 77 map with a 91 character
it's demotivating...

Feels to me like it was more than a 50% reduction. My 91 character was geting about 3 - 4% xp from 77 maps. Now I'm only getting 1%.

+1 to the demotivated crowd.

I'll still muck about a bit in standard, but the rate of progression is no longer high enough for me to invest significant time trying to progress level-wise for my high level characters now.

yes, it's worse than i thought
correction: xp gain in 77 maps now seems to be 66% LESS than before
I don't care about nerfs,legacy items or any other in game change you make.
This experience nerf is unbelievable.
I was getting 20 mil/hour running t10-t11 at lvl 96 and now i get less than 9 mil/hour!
You didn't even have the balls to clearly say how much experience gain was nerfed.
Is this game for unemployed kids and streamers only now officialy?
Like,wtf GGG? What is the purpose of this?
What was wrong before and you made that change?
"
The implicits on Sceptres and Wands have been increased in value... The highest Sceptre implicit can go up to 40%.

Unfortunately, the sceptres I already have, including the uniques have unchanged implicits. This is very unfair for people that already invested a lot in their gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info