[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

Great Build. level 53 at the moment... i got a 6linked SilverBough..
What should i put in it ?
Should i get a empower? i can only afford a lvl 3....
im using.. CA - VOID - RAPID - PIERCE - INC AOE/CONC/ ITEM RARITY...
not sure my 6th link yet... maybe buy a lvl 3 empower?
"
thyraa wrote:
Great Build. level 53 at the moment... i got a 6linked SilverBough..
What should i put in it ?
Should i get a empower? i can only afford a lvl 3....
im using.. CA - VOID - RAPID - PIERCE - INC AOE/CONC/ ITEM RARITY...
not sure my 6th link yet... maybe buy a lvl 3 empower?

Yes, if you have six-link bow, level 3 Empower will increase damage of your Caustic Arrow, though you may try Slower Projectiles and compare the tool-tips of both combinations.

Increased Area Of Effect is not advisable to use in your gem combination, since you have two arrows from Deadeye Ascendancy. It's much more effective to use Concentrated Effect - it's not shown in a tool-tip, but Concentrated Effect increases damage drastically.

When you have a better bow (+3 with increased damage over time mod) and level 4 Empower, you may drop one of green support gems (Rapid Decay or Void Manipulation, but I preferred to drop Pierce) you may use safely Increased Item Rarity or even Increased Item Quantity to farm high tier maps.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Dec 29, 2016, 4:09:50 AM
just respected my char and got some pretty good gear but this class seems really slow it does dmg to all but elites really so far! im only level 70 and i got 23 perc lvl 20 caustic plus 3 bow skills bow also so i got the right stuff just feel i run really slow and have mana problems any advice on speeding this build up? i enjoy how fast it kills trash but im lost for having tio try and keep up with eveyryone elses build
I'm not very experience whit this build yet but for sure if you change Increased area of support for concentrated effect will help a lot. I already test it :-)
Also should help if you will go for piercing shots on your passive skill tree and then change pierce support gem in your bow for empowered gem.
I'm also thinking that will help if you go on ascendancy tree for Deadeye and Occultist before Path of the ranger.
It's not much but 10% piercing chance in quiver is better for dmg then 4% chaos res.
I'm also not sure how can you have a problem with mana on this build because DoT from caustic arrow is not stacking so you don't need to spam it.

More experienced guys probably will give some better advice.
Last edited by PitiVanDal on Jan 2, 2017, 8:27:11 AM
could someone post their passive page? i'm having trouble with the link provided by @OP, it's not showing which transcendencies to take
hi,

could anyone look at my profile (char name: TempeteDePoiScion)... i'm lvl91 at the moment and I can't get close to the damage tooltip that the OP showed in his guide...
in my ho, my cloud damage is currently at 20k (with empower lvl3 and caustic being 20/20)... would increasing the level of empower and caustic bring my damage more in line? (20k --> 34k?)

thanks in advance for any response...
"
observ wrote:
hi,

could anyone look at my profile (char name: TempeteDePoiScion)... i'm lvl91 at the moment and I can't get close to the damage tooltip that the OP showed in his guide...
in my ho, my cloud damage is currently at 20k (with empower lvl3 and caustic being 20/20)... would increasing the level of empower and caustic bring my damage more in line? (20k --> 34k?)

thanks in advance for any response...

i tried taking a look at it, but it doesn't show me which nodes/passives you took from ascendancy
you have to click on the small arrow at the base of the scion starting point, then it will show you the ascendency (it's deadeye + occulist btw)
Hi guys,

I haven't played POE for a while and just got back in.
Looking at the skill tree, there seems to be a bit of confusion.
I found out that you have to do Ascendency, which comes in Act 3.
Does that mean I won't be able to level the tree until I get to Act 3?

Thanks
Loving this build.

Only lvl 50 so far but it seems promising.

I have a question about some of the gems.
You say lvl 3 CWDT, lvl 5 Immortal Call and lvl 3 Enfeeble.

Why not level these higher?

I realise CWDT only works on gems lower than its level requirement but that requirement goes up as CWDT levels.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info