[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

Two of the passives you took make no sense. See http://imgur.com/a/w27CY
Why don't you take the Method to the Madness Node? It gives 41% increased chaos damage and It seems like it would be good
"
popotm12 wrote:
What do you think for a Hidden Potential jewels? does those magic all items can do?

u need to equip at least 4 magic (blue) item to make it work
fb.com/x1gamin
Heres my new gear, I hope I linked everything. I'm sitting at 4k life 11kdps on the arrow.

Spoiler

I tried uber lab twice, I used a 4l belly and

in stead of the previous gear and was 1 shot by Argus and the 2nd encounter Izaro, I went up to like 4.5 life with the other gear. How am I supposed to beat the uber lab if I have to dodge literally every attack that both Argus and Izaro do. Like I understand that I dont have to kill Argus but at least dodging all his shit is a little more reliable. Am I gonna have to spend a lot of ex to get some new gloves+jewelry+jewels with t1 life?

On another note i'm up to tier like 12 maps and can complete them easily. I will +3 that bow when my Catarina lvls. I'm pretty close to 8. I got really lucky and was able to upgrade my gear since I found another Drillneck and yolo valled an extra arrow onto it.
What if i choose Pathfinder instead of Scion? It gives unlimited movement and rarity flasks = more moove speed and more IIR.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)
I hope you will update this build for the 2.5 patch, X1aNzZ :)
Thank you for this awesome build X1aNzZ, hope it stays updated.
"
Flamingo777 wrote:
Two of the passives you took make no sense. See http://imgur.com/a/w27CY

I think is for the jewel spot
wouldnt it be better to use sadimas touch instead of Aurseize ??

I mean Item Quantity is better than Item Rarity right ?

Also Greeds Embrace should be the chest to look for i think not Queens since Queens got no MF on it...
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
wouldnt it be better to use sadimas touch instead of Aurseize ??

I mean Item Quantity is better than Item Rarity right ?

Also Greeds Embrace should be the chest to look for i think not Queens since Queens got no MF on it...

Of course you may use Sadima's Touch instead of Aurseize, but in a later game you want to replace Sadima's Touch with a good gloves, that provides you with life and resistances.

As for the Greed's Embrace, the goal of this build is to have a compromise between movement speed and magic find. Greed's Embrace will deprive you of a significant percentage of movement speed, and, therefore, clear speed. And the low clear speed will result in a number of completed maps is also significantly lower, which means fewer dropped items. And that's not to mention the fact that Greed's Embrace provides a lower survivability than Queen of the Forest.

So, in this case, Greed's Embrace is not a good option for this build, unless you can compensate a loss of life and movement speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info