[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

I'm trying to decide if Bisco's Leash/Collar would be worth it over a Legacy Perandus Blazon / rare amulet.

Bisco's Leash gives IIR (potentially upwards of 30% on a lot of maps), but 5% less IIQ.

And Bisco's just seems like a better choice for an amulet if resists aren't an issue, but I'm not sure.
the tree is broken??? how u connect the points?

Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQBeAdEDHgUtBbUILgnZDPINjQ5IES8TbRQJFHUWvxjbGY4byB3CH0Ej9iaIJpUuIy5TMHwxNTWSNj031D7PQzFHfkp9SshM_02STeNOKlFHVUtaGlpSW69h4mKsZU1noGqMbIxuaW6qdO11y3aCeu97bnvDfXWHB4d2jX2Nfo2_k5mXIZtdm42dqqEiokCi2aOKpcumV6avqJqv67DYtMW00bVItfK3MLe2u569Nr3mvqfBfMLswzPEosgMyBTKRs_d02_TftQj1fjYvdrB4q3jhOOf6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968Yryl_T49W_8xf4K_o_-ug==
[/quote]
"
UcigaToaca wrote:
the tree is broken??? how u connect the points?

Scion's ascendancy lets you start from other classes' starting points. In this case, 'Path of the Ranger'. Until you get that, just connect the tree normally, but once you can refund those points for a few extra to put elsewhere.
Damage Over Time Changes - More Information - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894879
Spoiler
Will Caustic Arrow be tweaked in some way by these changes?
The damage of the Caustic Cloud never came from a hit, so it was never possible to double-dip with Caustic Arrow. The mechanical changes of removing double-dipping will have no effect on it - they only affect Bleeding, Ignite, and Poison. Due to the changes to how we determine whether Damage over Time is Area Damage, discussed in the second of these posts, the Caustic Cloud will still be Area Damage. The skill will have a stat that lets modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to the cloud as well.

As a happy side effect of these changes, the effect of Area Damage modifiers will now be reflected in the displayed tooltip damage for the Caustic Arrow.

We'd like to make mechanical improvements to Caustic Arrow in the future, though we may not have time alongside all our other changes in the Beta. We'll definitely review its base damage, but we'd like to improve the skill or add an interesting Threshold Jewel for it in future.

Does this mean that for jewels, we should
look for: chaos damage & area damage
leave out: damage over time & proectile damage

where do you get your 209 int from? i only counted 49int from gear and 30 int from tree. kind of stuck on leveling those gems with int requirement
Last edited by AT_Blitzy on May 5, 2017, 3:00:31 PM
Im a bit lost for leveling i did lab and im waiitng to get rangers path but what do i do with my other skill points?please help
is there a substitute for IIQ gem on the bow 6link?
IGN: Arcmaimed
im thinking of doing skin of the loyal and put costic arrow there do u think it will work?
"
hampuzio wrote:
im thinking of doing skin of the loyal and put costic arrow there do u think it will work?

gem lvl of CA matters alot lvl 22 vs lvl 24 (w/o empower gem)

check poe wiki how much damage difference :)
fb.com/x1gamin
Last edited by X1aNzZ on May 25, 2017, 12:15:47 AM
Ok, so I'm pretty new too, so maybe another stupid question:

Why do we need a lvl 8 Catarina to craft the bow?
Great Guide, am I missing something how does he get 30% spell dodge without phase acrobatics?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info