[2.6.0] LEGACY Caustic Arrow High Speed Flexible Magic Find

Hey man! Thanks so much for this guide.

First thing is:

Please add a video! Would love to see it in action at end game :D

Secondly; in regards to the leveling tree, before ascending, do we go right and down from Sentinel to join up with the ranger side and then refund the points after ascending?

Also when ascending, where do you allocate your points first?
№1

Damage per seconds - 24950

Fire Resistence - 161%
Cold Resistance - 153%
Light Resistance - 142%

Life - 4127

QUANTITY - 50%
RARITY - 300% + 69% Item Rarity = 369%

Spoiler

№2

Damage per seconds - 25600

Fire Resistence - 146%
Cold Resistance - 168%
Light Resistance - 163%

Life - 4244

QUANTITY - 60%
RARITY - 265% + 69% Item Rarity = 334%

Spoiler

№3

Damage per seconds - 25280

Fire Resistence - 163%
Cold Resistance - 165%
Light Resistance - 160%

Life - 4484

QUANTITY - 54%
RARITY - 232% + 69% Item Rarity = 301%

Spoiler

Always included -

I wish you all a successful farming)))
В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Oct 20, 2016, 4:41:01 PM
Hey, i'm just returning to POE and respecced my scion into this build. Seems pretty good. But i'm finding myself feeling quite weak at the moment, both in terms of damage and life. Admittedly i'm still trying to get the +skills onto my bow and my jewels are trash.

Ill try to link the gear, hope it works like it has for other people.

Spoiler

was looking to swap out the gloves boots n helm for some rares with the recommended stats. Not sure if that's whats holding me back though. Also how valuable do u think increased quantity is because I happened to have the gem from ages ago and some unique gear that has that mod. Any advice on improvements?

I seem to be able to kill things eventually(5k dps on tooltip) but i die really easy and am unable to level as a result.

Thanks

"
Hey, i'm just returning to POE and respecced my scion into this build. Seems pretty good. But i'm finding myself feeling quite weak at the moment, both in terms of damage and life. Admittedly i'm still trying to get the +skills onto my bow and my jewels are trash.

Ill try to link the gear, hope it works like it has for other people.

Spoiler

was looking to swap out the gloves boots n helm for some rares with the recommended stats. Not sure if that's whats holding me back though. Also how valuable do u think increased quantity is because I happened to have the gem from ages ago and some unique gear that has that mod. Any advice on improvements?

I seem to be able to kill things eventually(5k dps on tooltip) but i die really easy and am unable to level as a result.

Thanks

Ok first of all you are missing INSANE ammount of dps by not running a +3 bow (+2bow gems/+1all gem). Caustic arrow benefit MASSIV with lvl of the gem. Also the rest of your gear is pretty much mehhh...i mean you got iiquantity and a 6L bow but not a+3 bow, a pretty much <1alt orb chest. Check the items of the other people and try to hit the items the people have. A simple Silverbough (+1/+1 bow with 4 links) can help you out (costs only few C)untill you get a +3 bow. Also i kinda doubt that you are at res cap (and also missing a s***ton of life). Im just currious how it is possible to have such high value bow/gem while rest of equipment is low.
Last edited by pyroisback on Oct 23, 2016, 7:53:08 PM
Thanks for the fast reply, yea ive managed to get +2 to bow gems on the 6l bow and changed out the helm for a slightly better one and also ditched the boots for some with quite good stats. but yea im lacking cold resist now. gonna switch out the prismatic ring. the +2 gave me 2k bonus dps btw, which is pretty sweet :).
What do you think for a Hidden Potential jewels? does those magic all items can do?
Can someone help me with my build...I'm somewhat new.

Damage is what's confusing me. In your screen shot you're showing 34k Chaos dps. For me it's only around 8k.

I know my gear is different (no iir atm), and I don't have any 6L, but I don't see why my Chaos DPS would be 1/4 of what you have. My armor even gives me 20% more chaos dmg...

I'm currently lv 78 and followed your tree.

Spoiler

Last edited by Vandicate on Oct 31, 2016, 3:57:26 PM
"
Vandicate wrote:
Can someone help me with my build...I'm somewhat new.

Damage is what's confusing me. In your screen shot you're showing 34k Chaos dps. For me it's only around 8k.

I know my gear is different (no iir atm), and I don't have any 6L, but I don't see why my Chaos DPS would be 1/4 of what you have. My armor even gives me 20% more chaos dmg...

I'm currently lv 78 and followed your tree.

Spoiler

OK, First of all - level up your gems, all of them, because Caustic Arrow heavily depends on gems.

If you have Empower level 3 or 4 - replace Concentrated Effect with it, it will boost your damage.

Next thing - get Drillneck, this quiver is mandatory. Besides it is not expensive.

You have not shown your jewels, but be sure that all of them have "increased damage over Time" suffix - total amount of 7 jewels will give you minimum 70% increased damage over Time, and that is a significant increase.

Always try to keep your Frenzy charges at maximum level - they give more DPS as well.

The last advice is my personal suggestion - use Spell Totem + Wither. This combination will significantly help you to fight against yellow mobs, bosses and mobs with chaos resistance by reducing their movement speed and chaos resistance. With the help of this combo, I have defeated Izaro without getting hit (I'm serious).

Last edited by Гаруспик on Nov 8, 2016, 7:05:41 AM
Hey I found your build and am considering playing it in standard for a while to see how it goes and I have a question, is it possible to go ranger dead-eye with this build instead? I was mainly curious because the only benefit from scion was that you got the occultist nodes, while if you go dead-eye it allows or you to spec point blank and use the Powerful Precision node with drill neck for guaranteed pierce allowing you drop the scion starting nodes and the pierce wheel in the tree, which lets you go towards the shadow chaos wheel for additional damage. Overall I love your build and really want to try out some MF and I'm looking forward to trying it, thanks in advance for your feedback!

Also here is the tree: https://goo.gl/0PlTfb
Just by looking at the skilltree i cannot see which ascendancy nodes were taken.
Please name which ascendancy points were taken. Thanks.

And yes, i have clicked on the scions ascendancy skillplate.
It just shows the nodes but not which exact one was chosen.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Nov 15, 2016, 9:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info