Please make lightning warp useful

I wont complain if they buff it but LW is best move skill in the game

- Applies shock stack on move
- can apply 3 curses on move in 6l
- unlimited distance
- can be very fast in 4L

-jump over chasms and stairs.
-With elementalist you can farm all maps with just LW. Warp Pack to pack and everything melts in wake.

I use LW even with daggers its so good!!
Fuck WB IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYjNR8FcVDE
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 30, 2016, 3:15:55 PM
IlyaK1986, as I understand the issue, it's not that the skill is good at movement, it's that it's so good that anyone not using it would be left in the dust far behind.

Now, don't get me wrong: I am not currently using it, and do not party much, so I cannot certify whether the skill is indeed way too powerful or not.
What I can tell, though, because I am using those skills, is that Lightning Warp and Leap Slam do their jobs perfectly fine.
Flame Dash, on the other hand, doesn't do its job that well. Its range seems shorter than Leap Slam's, which makes it often clunky to use, and the cooldown limit is a very heavy restriction. Against certain ennemies, especially those that tend to pin you down like the bird boss from village ruin, you need to be able to use movement skills multiple times in rather short amounts of time, and you'll probably hit the limit with Flame Dash where you wouldn't hit it with ANY other movement skill.
Finally, one last issue with Flame Dash: it fails any movement skill's major purpose: gaining time when covering long distances. With most other movement skills, when you have to backtrack, you get to spam the skill until you get to where you want. With this one, you'll be walking more than half the way back.

TL;DR: Whether Whirling Blades is too strong or not is debatable. Bringing up Flame Dash in the discussion as a good movement skill, though, is ridiculous.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I wont complain if they buff it but LW is best move skill in the game

- Applies shock stack on move
- can apply 3 curses on move in 6l
- unlimited distance
- can be very fast in 4L

-jump over chasms and stairs.
-With elementalist you can farm all maps with just LW. Warp Pack to pack and everything melts in wake.

I use LW even with daggers its so good!!
Fuck WB IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYjNR8FcVDE

ahahah

+1
I'm being 100% serious. I do use WB in my discharge though... But I didnt back around 1.1 haha used LW because fortify didnt exist so I used LW even there.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info