Uniques you're most hoping for Prophecy upgrades

I'd love to see Cloak of Flame buffed, 30% phys damage taken as fire :^). +50 life.
"
JusJev wrote:
I'd love to see Cloak of Flame buffed, 30% phys damage taken as fire :^). +50 life.

Mah boi! ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:49:49 PM

Give it Phase Acrobatics (and the nodes in between).

I'd hit it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:51:04 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

I'd hit it.

You know about the new version of that with spell dodge right? The prophecy upgrades will apply to leveling gear, not legacy level 65 stuff people already use at endgame ;)

Lol, no I did not. And I even have a non legacy one in my stash. Hate those long breaks :P

But my point remains: 10+10 just isn't enough!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Death's Harp is already getting an upgrade (to +2 additional arrows)

I would absolutely love to see Rearguard, Asphyxia's Wrath, and Hyrri's Bite have Prophecy versions. They are all pretty unique, but also mostly unusable (well, lioneye's fall with reargaurd as a marauder is fine I guess, but that's super specific requirements for usability late game).
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

I'd hit it.

You know about the new version of that with spell dodge right? The prophecy upgrades will apply to leveling gear, not legacy level 65 stuff people already use at endgame ;)

Lol, no I did not. And I even have a non legacy one in my stash. Hate those long breaks :P

But my point remains: 10+10 just isn't enough!
i agree that the 10-10 feels underwhelming

if they really wanted this unique to be nice and Dodge themed, it should have been an Anvil like item

+5 to maximum dodge, cannot block with shield
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Bones of Ullr!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info