Uniques you're most hoping for Prophecy upgrades

Just wondering what uniques the community would like to see have a prophecy upgrade the most.

For me, it's Theif's Torment. It's pretty much totally worthless with the availability of it's mods in other sources. A good life roll, or other mod would make it much more usable.

Dyadus (though I know that the unique upgrade system was designed for low level uniques). I always have been wanting to make a build which would work with it, but it just sucks too much at the moment. Would love for them to get built in prolif, or some ele pen.
Last bumped on May 26, 2016, 9:18:51 PM
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
hmm lol, maybe Death Rush , since its sorta made obsolete by silver flask

i thought Death Rush was super cool when it came out, and looked cool too lol
but it really is a crappy ring, i was all about maxing my atk speed at the time lol
had like 16 atks per sec ?? 2 swords and that was before mutlistrike , guess idk how great that is but it was real cool back then

hmm maybe Starkonjas? .. it was cool, but now its totally outclassed by Rats Nest
although yeah the 3d art looks goofy, remember hoping for that 3d art and being really disappointed
Last edited by CaoMengde on May 24, 2016, 9:24:51 PM
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Maligaro's Restraint +
Actually wouldnt mind seeing this one done

Removes the EXP and Rarity Penalty.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
lioneyes fall is awesome....

you can get % of getting an endurance on crit + block + crit.... best jewel in that spot (between templar and marauder)

Need more mace love in this game!
Lioneye's fall would be awesome if the range became large :D all those possibilities...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
The Reefbane fishing rod (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1664666)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info