Uniques you're most hoping for Prophecy upgrades

Kaltenhalt.

I already said this in the other similar thread a week ago.. -_-
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Kaltenhalt.

I already said this in the other similar thread a week ago.. -_-

And your wish is granted, Chris said it's supposed to get 'physical damage chills', same as Soul Taker. Dunno if that's what you were hoping for, but it may change yet.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Just spitballing here...I don't understand lore and don't get into things thematically very well, but from a gameplay perspective, it'd be great to see Windscream have higher movement speed. Windstream or Windstride, perhaps.

From what I've seen, the mods further reinforce the already-present theme of the item. There are a ton of unique out there that are just "add life!," and it would be infinitely more useful, but thematically, that doesn't make sense for most of them, I'd imagine.

I do think this is an excellent time for GGG to make up for the missed opportunity that could have been "Kaom's Sole" and show Kaom's Roots a little love.

Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
I do think this is an excellent time for GGG to make up for the missed opportunity that could have been "Kaom's Sole" and show Kaom's Roots a little love.

Maybe it could grant some MF bonuses as 'Kaom's Loots'?

Japanese players would love it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Every melee unique. Melee needs Uber-Atziri-viable love. And I don't mean CoC Cyclone melee.

Flat physical damage, increased attack speed, or +10 weapon range

Max life or all ele res

All res or -x physical damage taken

100% of block chanced applied to spells or +x% to maximum spell block chance

Increased attack speed and cast speed

Max life and flat armor

1-400 lightning damage (It aint Voltaxic, but it should give viability to end-game at least)

Did not give all of them values since I am just looking at what mods should be added to these unique items when they are fated. I know there is more unique items out there I want them to be fated, but these will do for now. Though, I do wish this upcoming league actually becomes core game in the next expansion after this mini content.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Add a 0 on to the end of those 10s and it might be interesting. :)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
did they say the uniques were all lvl40 or below type uniques? Is that a thing or did I just make that up? cant be sure.

My thoughts were cloak of flame too, giving it about 400 es sounds bang on to me.

I really wish some of the Fated Uniques to be good for some very specific endgame builds, but so far GGG said they wanted them to not be that good endgame.

I would enjoy if the Fated Kaom's Sign was usable late game if you invest in Endurance Charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info