Conversion nerf leaving no legacy items = Bye

Was fun while it lasted, but this is so inappropriate given how every other similar nerf always left a legacy item, including Consuming Dark itself.

I enjoy legacy items, I enjoy Hardcore permanent league, I'm fine with Temp League balance changing, but I'm not okay with you wrecking items like Voltaxic that I've spent years playing with. All signs pointed to these becoming legacy like so many other uniques in the past. I'm not a flipper, but I am a casual who has played with reflect immune builds since like 2013.

I doubt GGG are prepared for the shitstorm they just created.
Team Won
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 9:13:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah, I finally bought my first 6L Voltaxic (in perandus) in several years of playing just a few days ago and a legacy Consuming dark in Standard last week; this is such bs. I spent almost all my currency on those two items and now I'm broke in both leagues with nothing but nerfed shit to show for it. They should, at the very least, give previous fair market value back to us when they break our gear.

This (going broke buying items only to have them nerfed to be worthless) has happened to me twice before and I quit the game for about a year because of it. I haven't decided if I'm going to leave this time or not but I do throw money at them when I'm here. I guess they stopped giving a shit whether people play their game or give them money.
Last edited by CentauriSoldier on May 23, 2016, 2:52:41 AM
Im realy happy that yesterday someone bought my last 6L Voltaxic. :D
Tortured, yet, i'm broken.
it's been so obvious that ggg's balancing team messed up big scale by allowing chaos damage to scale that high, i can't believe somebody could possibly think it wouldn't be ripped across the board when temp leagues end.

it's been so bad that i even suggested nerfing the way chaos damage works in general (have lower accuracy which can't be mitigated), which would have also made items dealing chaos damage less worth.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Someone's build got nerfed and is mad? Welcome to the PoE club. Get in line.

Yeah that is actually shitty like we have so much legacy as it is then all of a sudden you're going to fuck the standard players? That's really fucking stupid lol

I really really can't fathom the frustration if I was in standard like the amount of shitstorm is actually going to be a hurricane; It's very obvious the balence team has no clue what the fuck they are doing.

You target DOUBLE DIPPING but no? No no lets not be smart and piss everyone causing people to leave and yes people do leave for shit like this case and point OP you want people to stay lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 23, 2016, 4:14:40 AM
I like how C.W. laughed about the fact that there won't be legacy Voltaxic yesterday on the podcast .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
I like how C.W. laughed about the fact that there won't be legacy Voltaxic yesterday on the podcast .

Get rekt ahaha.

But honestly, where non-legacy can be created they should - question is if it makes sense to destroy it in the first place. Maybe just a less casting speed mod or something.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I'm a standart junkie and even i dont want legacy items. it makes poor poorer eventually.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Get rekt ahaha.

But honestly, where non-legacy can be created they should - question is if it makes sense to destroy it in the first place. Maybe just a less casting speed mod or something.

I don't play standard at all , so not sure who got rekt and how D:

R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info