[2.4] Crit Chin Sol BR Traps - T15/Atziri/Uber Lab/Pale Court on 25c budget! Uber Atziri on 6-L

what would your 6th link with your current Shadow Assassin?
"
chikkivasan wrote:
"
Phenom65 wrote:
"
chikkivasan wrote:
Hi,
Quick question.. how are the charges (both frenzy and power) getting generated? You don't seem to be using curses in the video.

Sorry for noobish q

Thanks

They come from killing monsters

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I understand.
Could you be more specific about what skill is generating them ?
I can't see any bloodrage, I don't see any saboteur skill that can generate them.

[EDIT] : Never mind, I got it; It is from passive "Master Sapper"

Yep that's right! Sorry I missed you before. The Blast Cascade and Master Sapper nodes will give you charges as you clear :)
"
BeRse wrote:

Trap and Mine damage :)
"
Fierytengoku wrote:
"
Danteis wrote:
"
Fierytengoku wrote:
Quick question, what was your tree-progression once you hit 28? Just hit it today and planned on switching to vortex traps. Did you take Acrobatics early on, or post lvl-50? Currently using Roth's Reach, would Storm Cloud be better or negligible til getting Chin Sol?

Thanks for the awesome build and support!

Hey!

Early on I focused on getting just hp and damage and went into Acrobatics a bit later. That being said, if you're playing HC i'd spec into Acrobatics as you go past it to improve survivability. If you plan on using vortex traps don't use a bow, I ran with lifesprigs until pretty much end-game.

Hope that helps!

Just got Belly of the Beast and HP is sitting at 1900 for beginning ACT 3 Cruel, feeling pretty safe so I might put the point elsewhere unless things feel dangerous, SC scrubbin' so not terribly concerned with dying, HA. I noticed dual lifesprigs gave vortex traps a nice chunk of DPS, but wasn't sure they were better in slot than a nice quiver for crit chance, multi, life/res etc. Lifesprigs OP.

Thanks for the tips!

Awesome glad to hear it's going well! If you have any other questions lemme know.
"
Danteis wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:

but you already have that
i see in you profile at the moment :
rain of arrow - trap and mine damage - physical projectile attack damage - trap support - conc effect

what would be the 6th?
probably cluster traps am i right?
Last edited by BeRse on Jul 3, 2016, 3:06:43 PM
"
BeRse wrote:
"
Danteis wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:

but you already have that
i see in you profile at the moment :
rain of arrow - trap and mine damage - physical projectile attack damage - trap support - conc effect

what would be the 6th?
probably cluster traps am i right?

Oh sorry that's the second build! That's for the physical variant I just posted about here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1696205

For the Elemental version you can look at the character TrapGodDersh. Sorry about the confusion!
Hello, just wanted to post a progress report since the last post.

Now that I have a 6L bow and (Level 15 Trap and Mine 20%Q)
Current gear
Spoiler

Unbuffed and ICS
Spoiler

Unbuffed and CE
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem, ICS
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem + 12 traps down ICS
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem, CE
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem, CE +12 traps
Spoiler

Defenses
Spoiler

Thanks for an awesome build dude.

"
Phenom65 wrote:
Hello, just wanted to post a progress report since the last post.

Now that I have a 6L bow and (Level 15 Trap and Mine 20%Q)
Current gear
Spoiler

Unbuffed and ICS
Spoiler

Unbuffed and CE
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem, ICS
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem + 12 traps down ICS
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem, CE
Spoiler

Buffed, Clarity + Wrath + Ice Herald + Ice Golem, CE +12 traps
Spoiler

Defenses
Spoiler

Thanks for an awesome build dude.

That is some incredible damage man good stuff! Must be melting shit with it. Glad you enjoyed the build!
Was looking over this build and it looks pretty amazing, I was curious though, as I am kind of a new player -

What weapon(s) would you recommend using until you are leveled enough for a Chin? I plan on going for Vortex > Trap Support as soon as Im at the appropriate level. Also, what links would you run (4L seems easy enough to get for leveling) for leveling?

Im sorry if this has been covered, I read through a few pages of comments but didnt see it mentioned.

"
Was looking over this build and it looks pretty amazing, I was curious though, as I am kind of a new player -

What weapon(s) would you recommend using until you are leveled enough for a Chin? I plan on going for Vortex > Trap Support as soon as Im at the appropriate level. Also, what links would you run (4L seems easy enough to get for leveling) for leveling?

Im sorry if this has been covered, I read through a few pages of comments but didnt see it mentioned.

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words and sorry for the late reply. I'd use twin lifesprigs until you can use chin sol honestly. Lifesprigs are amazing :)

I would throw in your deerstalker, vortex, cluster traps, elemental focus, added lightning damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info