[2.4] Crit Chin Sol BR Traps - T15/Atziri/Uber Lab/Pale Court on 25c budget! Uber Atziri on 6-L

"
Point Blank keystone and Chin Sol’s close-range bonus

What about the Point Blank support gem? Wouldn't that be 150% more damage?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Jun 16, 2016, 6:19:02 PM
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
Point Blank keystone and Chin Sol’s close-range bonus

What about the Point Blank support gem? Wouldn't that be 150% more damage?

Hey! The Point Blank gem and the Keystone don't stack. I made the same mistake before. The gem just gives you the notable itself.
Never played trailer before, I like your 'shity' build
I have only one question : did trap reflect damage to u (reflect modes from map)
"
Ukonnit wrote:
I have only one question : did trap reflect damage to u (reflect modes from map)

Thanks haha!
Reflect maps do not affect the build! It's one of the huge bonuses of using traps. Nothing that would mess with you like that (reflect, corrupting blood) affects you at all because it all hits your traps which are "dead" anyways after they go off :)
"
Danteis wrote:
"
Ukonnit wrote:

Thanks haha!
Reflect maps do not affect the build! It's one of the huge bonuses of using traps. Nothing that would mess with you like that (reflect, corrupting blood) affects you at all because it all hits your traps which are "dead" anyways after they go off :)

TNX for info
Blast rain or rain of arrow ?
which one is better ?
Interesting build, one question though. Why are you using Chin Sol? Also do you have to be close to enemies or do traps get the point blank bonus if enemies are close to them when they go off?
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Interesting build, one question though. Why are you using Chin Sol? Also do you have to be close to enemies or do traps get the point blank bonus if enemies are close to them when they go off?

Traps always trigger point blank, same thing for chin sol, it will trigger the increased damage.
"
Ukonnit wrote:
Blast rain or rain of arrow ?
which one is better ?

Hey!

Blast Rain is certainly better for the Elemental variation, but RoA is much better for physical. I'm currently in the middle of making some comparison videos between the two and a mini-guide for that one too so stay tuned!
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

DFishoo's answer is on point. The traps get the full 100% bonus from Chin Sol as well as the 50% bonus from point blank for a huge multiplier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info