[2.4] Crit Chin Sol BR Traps - T15/Atziri/Uber Lab/Pale Court on 25c budget! Uber Atziri on 6-L

Hey man, awesome build I've been having a lot of fun with it, although I'm a bit confused and feel like I don't know what to do. I've been reading up on your Damage tab and my tool tip dmg is nowhere near that. I'd love some input if possible thanks.

This is how I have my points set up for now.
https://goo.gl/Q7ijz1

Spoiler
Last edited by Phenom65 on Jun 29, 2016, 8:57:01 PM
"
Phenom65 wrote:
Hey man, awesome build I've been having a lot of fun with it, although I'm a bit confused and feel like I don't know what to do. I've been reading up on your Damage tab and my tool tip dmg is nowhere near that. I'd love some input if possible thanks.

Spoiler

Hey dude! Glad to hear you're liking the build. With respect to your damage, is that tooltip with Wrath/Herald up or not? My tooltip is only ~2200 without them up. If that IS with them up, then the biggest things I can see with your gear is that you need to get flat ele damage on your jewelry, it's more important than crit. I tend to go for ele damage and make up the resists elsewhere. For instance, my amulet:

Bring my dps from 2200 to 1800 alone without wrath and herald up, and from 3700 to 3280 with them up. You also gain huge dps gains from leveling your auras. Level 14 to 20 wrath will make a huge difference. The projectile damage and accuracy node you're heading towards will explode your dps further as well. Each of my jewels also add around 100 tooltip. That's with just having elemental crit multiplier. You didn't post your jewels so if you do have those jewels then disregard and you'll see your dps go up higher as you get the rest of the jewel sockets too.

At level 84 this league I'm at 4,021 tooltip. with increased crit and my golem up at level 19 auras with only 80% hit chance. Just as a guide of where you can be at my level. My character in the previous league was 91 with maxed auras and more damage from the tree so you still have a ways to go :)

To give you an idea of how well it scales, in my low 70s I had only 2.xk dps, so levels are huge for your damage.

TL:DR - Get Ele damage on your jewelry over crit chance, make sure you have ele multiplier jewels, make sure you have leveled your auras high (14 to 20 makes a huge dps difference), and keep leveling as the projectile area you're headed towards will be a huge damage boost too.

If you have any other questions let me know!
Quick question, what was your tree-progression once you hit 28? Just hit it today and planned on switching to vortex traps. Did you take Acrobatics early on, or post lvl-50? Currently using Roth's Reach, would Storm Cloud be better or negligible til getting Chin Sol?

Thanks for the awesome build and support!
"
Danteis wrote:
"
Phenom65 wrote:

Spoiler

Hey dude! Glad to hear you're liking the build. With respect to your damage, is that tooltip with Wrath/Herald up or not? My tooltip is only ~2200 without them up. If that IS with them up, then the biggest things I can see with your gear is that you need to get flat ele damage on your jewelry, it's more important than crit. I tend to go for ele damage and make up the resists elsewhere. For instance, my amulet:

Bring my dps from 2200 to 1800 alone without wrath and herald up, and from 3700 to 3280 with them up. You also gain huge dps gains from leveling your auras. Level 14 to 20 wrath will make a huge difference. The projectile damage and accuracy node you're heading towards will explode your dps further as well. Each of my jewels also add around 100 tooltip. That's with just having elemental crit multiplier. You didn't post your jewels so if you do have those jewels then disregard and you'll see your dps go up higher as you get the rest of the jewel sockets too.

At level 84 this league I'm at 4,021 tooltip. with increased crit and my golem up at level 19 auras with only 80% hit chance. Just as a guide of where you can be at my level. My character in the previous league was 91 with maxed auras and more damage from the tree so you still have a ways to go :)

To give you an idea of how well it scales, in my low 70s I had only 2.xk dps, so levels are huge for your damage.

TL:DR - Get Ele damage on your jewelry over crit chance, make sure you have ele multiplier jewels, make sure you have leveled your auras high (14 to 20 makes a huge dps difference), and keep leveling as the projectile area you're headed towards will be a huge damage boost too.

Thanks for the reply dude, and in such a timely manner much love.

So I followed your advice and this is the result.

Sitting now at 4.529 HP
These are the new upgrades.

No buff, no traps down
Spoiler

Wrath,Ice Herald and Ice golem
Spoiler

Wrath, Ice Herald, and Ice Golem + 12 traps down
Spoiler
Last edited by Phenom65 on Jul 1, 2016, 5:24:30 PM
Hi,
Quick question.. how are the charges (both frenzy and power) getting generated? You don't seem to be using curses in the video.

Sorry for noobish q

Thanks

"
chikkivasan wrote:
Hi,
Quick question.. how are the charges (both frenzy and power) getting generated? You don't seem to be using curses in the video.

Sorry for noobish q

Thanks

They come from killing monsters
"
Fierytengoku wrote:
Quick question, what was your tree-progression once you hit 28? Just hit it today and planned on switching to vortex traps. Did you take Acrobatics early on, or post lvl-50? Currently using Roth's Reach, would Storm Cloud be better or negligible til getting Chin Sol?

Hey!

Early on I focused on getting just hp and damage and went into Acrobatics a bit later. That being said, if you're playing HC i'd spec into Acrobatics as you go past it to improve survivability. If you plan on using vortex traps don't use a bow, I ran with lifesprigs until pretty much end-game.

Hope that helps!
"
Phenom65 wrote:
"
Danteis wrote:
"
Phenom65 wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for the reply dude, and in such a timely manner much love.

So I followed your advice and this is the result.

Sitting now at 4.529 HP
These are the new upgrades.

No buff, no traps down
Spoiler

Wrath,Ice Herald and Ice golem
Spoiler

Wrath, Ice Herald, and Ice Golem + 12 traps down
Spoiler

Awesome dude! That's some great damage. Glad it all worked out :)
"
Phenom65 wrote:
"
chikkivasan wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for noobish q

Thanks

They come from killing monsters

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I understand.
Could you be more specific about what skill is generating them ?
I can't see any bloodrage, I don't see any saboteur skill that can generate them.

[EDIT] : Never mind, I got it; It is from passive "Master Sapper"
Last edited by chikkivasan on Jul 3, 2016, 1:30:14 PM
"
Danteis wrote:
"
Fierytengoku wrote:

Hey!

Early on I focused on getting just hp and damage and went into Acrobatics a bit later. That being said, if you're playing HC i'd spec into Acrobatics as you go past it to improve survivability. If you plan on using vortex traps don't use a bow, I ran with lifesprigs until pretty much end-game.

Hope that helps!

Just got Belly of the Beast and HP is sitting at 1900 for beginning ACT 3 Cruel, feeling pretty safe so I might put the point elsewhere unless things feel dangerous, SC scrubbin' so not terribly concerned with dying, HA. I noticed dual lifesprigs gave vortex traps a nice chunk of DPS, but wasn't sure they were better in slot than a nice quiver for crit chance, multi, life/res etc. Lifesprigs OP.

Thanks for the tips!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info