Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

Can you not buy the supporter pack via steam?
Someone made comment about buffing or fixing many or all the skills we have now that most of us have found to be not very good ... I have to agree to a point being someone might still be using some the way they are an find them to be good enough for their way of play so I dont kno if a buff or whatever is the answer for everyone ... I would hate for flicker strike to be buffed I use it in just about all my builds even tho it seems to only work properly (the way I see it) about 60% of the time I dont kno if the servers not keeping up or what but you get bounced back or you hit an nothing changes for a bit till something catches up to real time ... So Iam thinking this will take much time to go back through these skills to fix them properly ... as you can see I have been supporting GGG as much possible cept my first year playing ... Maybe if more of us would support GGG they would be able to put a employee just fixing these skills ... I do see many comments from peps complaining an not supporting ... if it were my business I would listen more so to those that are supporting me an my business also these gems maybe just GGG intends them be and something we all need to remember you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all the people EVER ...

Last edited by Fasteddie1 on May 21, 2016, 1:39:54 PM
I can list more than 10 projects where the latest updates are a one-eyed monsters. This is obviously not good. More I'm not playing your games.

Go to hell Illuminati!
Sounds really cool - i am excited for this. Real alternative endgame in form of a high level labyrinth (hopfully lvl 77 or higher and accessable), a new endgame boss (Council) and some fun stuff while leveling which transistions well into late game (phrophecy quests) - great!

Now there is only one thing that bothers me - balance...
I hope the get balance right this time and put out the nerf hammer on many things that needed it since Talisman or even 2.0. Also hoping they take a look at some old neglected skills and buff them - also hope they took a look at melee in general.

Otherwise... my build for "ueber" labyrinth (Ueber Izaro) is already planned out for next league - i am going to play melee this time to garantee myself a challange.

The only bad thing at the moment is... I have to wait another 13 days for the fun to start *sigh*
Looks awesome. Super hyped! :D

I was sort of hoping for some bigger mtx packs, but this will do then :P I'll have to buy the coins separately when I want some. :P
Who cares about league....
IGN Sheenara
"
ebeninami wrote:
PoE was good.

PoE got better.

PoE got boring.

PoE got rubbish.

3 Years the same Grind Festival over and over again.

Im tired of this, sorry.

Thanks GGG atleast for letting us play their Game for Free.

Dungeon crawlers bro.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I'm really excited about 2 more ascendancy points for my Sweep build, but I'm also concerned about the possible "powercreep" issue it might bring.

Current 6 point ascendancy is already very strong with some builds, so won't 8 pts make it a bit over the top? I mean, Atziri's already going down left and right..
Last edited by Chayman on May 21, 2016, 3:37:56 PM
"
Chayman wrote:
I'm really excited about 2 more ascendancy points for my Sweep build, but I'm also concerned about the possible "powercreep" issue it might bring.

Current 6 point ascendancy is already very strong with some builds, so won't 8 pts make it a bit over the top? I mean, Atziri's already going down left and right..

Everybody is OP in the permanent standard league. That's how it's supposed to be there.

It will be a different story in the new temp leagues (where the game is tuned to). It's unlikely that many will even reach 8 ascendancy points there.

Also, playing in temporary leagues should relieve your worry of power creep a lot.
sounds like nerf to chaos dam builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info