Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

Glad that there are some performance updates. I didn't want to have to buy an SSD.
I think that Wall of Brambles physical damage should be higher.
It looks like great item, high armour but no life or resists, seems offence focused, I see synergy with abyssus and trypanon or facebreakers. But that flat physical damage need to be greater for this item to be really great!
Hello everybody:)

Congratulations on designing the new league. I love the purple theme tbh, purple is one of my favorite colours:)

However, I'm sad about a couple of things:
1) First one is, that prophecies will be tradeable... I'd like it more if certain things couldn't be traded in POE, like quests... That "In true POE style .... so that they are tradeable" line really made me sad:) :( And thats from a player who trades quite often... But! different playstyles I guess:)

2) The second thing that really got me down though was the Lab announcement.
I was really hoping that you guys would do something about the trap mechanics/dmg system.
I've played the Lab both in sc & hc Pera leagues and I found their mechanics not fair, especially for a hc enviroment.
Ignoring player defenses is not challenging...
The discrepancy between Armor and ES or hybrid builds is unacceptable to me.. My last rip was a quite tanky lvl 85 MoM/EB char in a lvl 62 trial!!... I'm sorry, I dont find that challenging, only frustating to say the least:(

I know that this is not the place to discuss such things so I'll refrain from saying anything more, except that so far, this fact is deterring me from bying the new sup pack although I love!!! purple:)

Anyhoo:) Congratulations on another temp league ladies and gentlemen of POE and as for the players out there, I hope you all have fun mates:)

Respectfully,
just a player:)
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
"
Glad that there are some performance updates. I didn't want to have to buy an SSD.

They're $44 shipped...
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
Yeah, you had me at purple! Love the colour scheme :)

More importantly I love the sound of the technical improvements. I had to give up on party collaboration for masters, quests and just plain partying because of memory crash issues. Without collaboration there was no way I was getting to 36 challenges, but perhaps with this league I just may!

I'm sure gonna miss Cadiro though.
Again GGG incredible update!! grats! we want more and more and more great quests stories etc goood!!!!! :D:D
bought the new pack with my eyes closed *-*

(because...purple!)
Exiled for Eternity
Time for an old vet to return. Reinstalling as I type this, beyond excited to prep for this!
IGN: KingDanlol
KDL_
DanlolGG

Always looking for people to party with and make new friends!
So Im assuming that the new end game lab is a universal piece of content and not only in the temporary leagues and will be available in standard when the expansion launches or shortly there after.

Also that the prophecy content will be temp league only untill maybe added to standard later.

Is this so?
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
"
Chayman wrote:
I'm really excited about 2 more ascendancy points for my Sweep build, but I'm also concerned about the possible "powercreep" issue it might bring.

Current 6 point ascendancy is already very strong with some builds, so won't 8 pts make it a bit over the top? I mean, Atziri's already going down left and right..

Everybody is OP in the permanent standard league. That's how it's supposed to be there.

It will be a different story in the new temp leagues (where the game is tuned to). It's unlikely that many will even reach 8 ascendancy points there.

Also, playing in temporary leagues should relieve your worry of power creep a lot.

I think you underestimate people a lot by saying this.

There are guys that reach 90+ in less than 2 days, there are guys that completed 40 challenges, buy a mirror or clear Twinned Core within less than a week. Granted, that's not the majority of players and perandus got accelerated due to Cadiro, but it doesn't mean things got slow down too much in a temp. league. I don't even play that much (like 1 hrs per day in average) and in the end I already get near 30 challenges done (never pay fee for any of them), got 2 characters that are Uber and Core capable.

However, I dislike this new feature not because of the power creep it brings, but because more lab. Even though I have became quite decent at doing it (constantly sub 10 mins run time), I still hate it because how tedious it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info